goingoutside.comPublic Lands

Public Lands > Washington > Lake Easton State Park



Lake Easton State Park

Custom Search
  The 96 trails of Summit at Snoqualmie are all fun and are served by 26 ski lifts. The drop from top to bottom is 2,280 feet, and this ski hill receives 36 feet of snow every season. Summit at Snoqualmie is a wonderful ski hill, everybody enjoys it. 59% of the trails are intermediate or beginner and suited for young ones and learners. The rest of the 1,916 acres of skiing area, 41%, consists of advanced and expert trails. Alpental is prized by skiers; it has 25% green and blue runs and 75% red and black runs. A total of 825 acres of skiing land in all. There
    are 19 runs to choose from and 5 different ski lifts at the close by ski resort Alpental. Alpental gets on average 38 feet of wonderful snow every winter and has a wonderful 2,280-foot altitude difference. Box Canyon Creek has a type III-IV+(V) sweep of whitewater nearby. The 2-mile-in-length
to Kachess Reservoir sector is magnificent to kayak. Whitewater paddlers on this sweep of Box Canyon Creek should possess quite some familiarity in whitewater kayaking or rafting. 

Detailed Map

Contact Info
contact info
Phone, Email, Address, GPS coordinates

Campgrounds Nearby
List of Nearby Campgrounds

Local weather forecast

These outdoors activities are available in and near Lake Easton State Park.
 Lakes in and near Lake Easton State Park
Spectacle Lake, Kittitas County, 11 miles away
Tucquala Lake, Kittitas County, 15 miles away
Bonnie Lake, King County, 15 miles away
Flat Iron Lake, Yakima County, 18 miles away
 Campgrounds in and near Lake Easton State Park
Silver Ridge Ranch, Easton, 1 miles away
Cabin Creek RV and U-fish, Easton, 2 miles away
R V Town, Easton, 2 miles away
Lake Easton Resort and Club, Easton, 2 miles away
East Kachess Group, Easton, 4 miles away
 Public Lands in and near Lake Easton State Park
Mount Rainier National Park, Ashford - WA , 59 miles away
Iron Horse State Park, Washington, 8 miles away
Mount Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest, Washington, 23 miles away
Wenatchee National Forest, Washington, 25 miles away
 Hiking Trails in and near Lake Easton State Park
Goat Peak Trail, Kittitas County , 3 miles away, 2.3 hiking miles, 2240 feet elevation difference
Kachess Ridge Trail, Kittitas County , 4 miles away, 13.8 hiking miles, 4071 feet elevation difference
Domerie Peak Trail, Kittitas County , 5 miles away, 9.2 hiking miles, 2254 feet elevation difference
Big Creek Trail, Kittitas County , 6 miles away, 8.1 hiking miles, 1866 feet elevation difference
Log Creek Trail, Kittitas County , 6 miles away, 1.1 hiking miles, 565 feet elevation difference
 Whitewater Rivers in and near Lake Easton State Park
Box Canyon Creek, Kittitas County , 7 miles away, Class III-IV+(V) - 2 miles long (to Kachess Reservoir)
Cooper River, Kittitas County , 8 miles away, Class IV-V - 1.5 miles long (Waterfall to Cle Elum River)
Cle Elum River, Kittitas County , 9 miles away, Class II - 7.8 miles long (Cle Elum Dam to confluence with Yakima River)
 Hotels near Lake Easton State Park
Suncadia Resort, Cle Elum , 14 miles away
Best Western Snowcap Lodge, Cle Elum , 17 miles away
Timber Lodge Inn, Cle Elum , 18 miles away
Econo Lodge Near Suncadia Resort, Cle Elum , 19 miles away
Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort, Leavenworth , 38 miles away
 Ski Areas near Lake Easton State Park
Summit at Snoqualmie, Washington , 16 miles away, 2280 foot drop, 26 lifts, 96 runs
Alpental, Washington , 18 miles away, 2280 foot drop, 5 lifts, 19 runs
Stevens Pass, Washington , 21 miles away, 1800 foot drop, 10 lifts, 37 runs

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.