goingoutside.comPublic Lands

Public Lands > Vermont > Jamaica State Park



Jamaica State Park

Custom Search
  Magic Mountain is a great ski mountain, everyone enjoys it. 63% of the trails are green and blue and appropriate for children and learners. The rest of the 135 acres of skiable area, 37%, consists of difficult trails. The 40 trails that cover the nearby ski mountain Magic Mountain are lots of fun; these trails get an average of 15 feet of good snow per season. Magic Mountain has a great 1,700-foot altitude difference, and has 4 ski lifts. There is a total of 90 trails at close by Stratton; this ski resort receives 15 feet of white snow every winter. There
    are 16 different ski lifts at Stratton, and the drop from top to bottom is 2,003 feet. Stratton is loved by skiers; it has 73% green and blue trails and 27% demanding trails. A total of 583 acres of skiable area in all. The 20 ski lifts move skiers up the 1,700-foot vertical drop
at the nearby ski mountain Mount Snow. Mount Snow gets an average of 13 feet of beautiful snow every year on its 80 ski slopes. 13% of the 588 acres of skiing area at Mount Snow consist of challenging ski slopes. 

Detailed Map

Contact Info
contact info
Phone, Email, Address, GPS coordinates

Campgrounds Nearby
List of Nearby Campgrounds

Local weather forecast

These outdoors activities are available in and near Jamaica State Park.
 Lakes in and near Jamaica State Park
Searsburg Reservoir, Bennington County, 17 miles away
Lake Sadawga, Windham County, 18 miles away
Wallingford Pond, Rutland County, 18 miles away
Emerald Lake, Bennington County, 19 miles away
 Campgrounds in and near Jamaica State Park
Jamaica State Park, Jamaica, 1 miles away
Winhall Brook, South Londonderry, 4 miles away
Winhall Brook - Ball Mountain Lake, -blank-, 5 miles away
Townshend State Park, Townshend, 6 miles away
Bald Mountain Campground, Townshend, 7 miles away
 Public Lands in and near Jamaica State Park
Molly Stark State Park, Vermont, 13 miles away
Emerald Lake State Park, Vermont, 19 miles away
Fort Dummer State Park, Vermont, 20 miles away
 Marinas in and near Jamaica State Park
Marina Restaurant, Brattleboro , 19 miles away
 Whitewater Rivers in and near Jamaica State Park
West River, Windham County , 3 miles away, Class II - 3.2 miles long (Salmon Hole to Route 100)
Wardsboro Brook, Windham County , 4 miles away, Class III-IV - 4.5 miles long (North Wardsboro to West River)
Ball Mountain Brook, Windham County , 4 miles away, Class III-IV - 3.5 miles long (Metcalf Road to Jamaica State Park)
 Hotels near Jamaica State Park
Stratton Mountain Resort, Stratton Mountain , 5 miles away
Deerhill Inn, West Dover , 11 miles away
Inn At Mount Snow, West Dover , 11 miles away
Deerhill Inn, West Dover , 11 miles away
Laylas Riverside Lodge, West Dover , 11 miles away
 Ski Areas near Jamaica State Park
Magic Mountain, Vermont , 5 miles away, 1700 foot drop, 4 lifts, 40 runs
Stratton, Vermont , 10 miles away, 2003 foot drop, 16 lifts, 90 runs
Mount Snow, Vermont , 12 miles away, 1700 foot drop, 20 lifts, 80 runs

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.