goingoutside.comPublic Lands

Public Lands > Pennsylvania > Gouldsboro State Park



Gouldsboro State Park

Custom Search
  Ski down the 6 slopes of Mount Airy Lodge; this ski area has a drop of 250 feet. Mount Airy Lodge has 3 ski lifts and obtains on average 5 feet of fluffy snow yearly. Mount Airy Lodge is a perfect ski area, everybody loves it. 95% of the slopes are blue and green and suited for children and learners. The rest of the 25 acres of skiable terrain, 5%, consists of red and black slopes. Camelback is liked by skiers; it has 61% beginner and intermediate ski slopes and 39% demanding ski slopes. A total of 160 acres of skiable terrain in all. The 34 ski slopes
    at Camelback are all good; the drop is 800 feet at this ski resort. Camelback boasts 4 feet of fluffy snow yearly and has 15 good ski lifts to bring all the skiers up the hill. 25% of the 55 acres of terrain at Big Boulder consist of black and red trails. But there are pleasant
trails for little ones and beginners as well; 75% of the trails are easy. The 16 trails of Big Boulder are all fun and are served by 7 different ski lifts. The drop from top to bottom is 475 feet, and this ski mountain boasts 4 feet of wonderful snow every winter. 

Detailed Map

Contact Info
contact info
Phone, Email, Address, GPS coordinates

Campgrounds Nearby
List of Nearby Campgrounds

Local weather forecast

These outdoors activities are available in and near Gouldsboro State Park.
 Lakes in and near Gouldsboro State Park
Big Bass Lake, Lackawanna County, 3 miles away
Lake Naomi, Monroe County, 6 miles away
Dresser Lake, Monroe County, 7 miles away
Fairview Lake, Monroe County, 8 miles away
Arrowhead Lake, Monroe County, 9 miles away
 Campgrounds in and near Gouldsboro State Park
Tobyhanna State Park, Tobyhanna, 4 miles away
Hemlock Campground and Cottages, Tobyhanna, 6 miles away
Mt Pncono Campground, Mt Pocono, 8 miles away
Mount Pocono Campground, Mount Pocono, 8 miles away
Camp Pocono Ridge, South Sterling, 9 miles away
 Public Lands in and near Gouldsboro State Park
Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Corridor, Bethlehem - PA , 30 miles away
Upper Delaware Scenic & Recreational River, Beach Lake - PA , 31 miles away
Tobyhanna State Park, Pennsylvania, 4 miles away
Big Pocono State Park, Pennsylvania, 11 miles away
Hickory Run State Park, Pennsylvania, 17 miles away
 Marinas in and near Gouldsboro State Park
MT Cobb Boathouse, Lake Ariel , 10 miles away
Lighthouse Harbor Marina, Lakeville , 17 miles away
 Whitewater Rivers in and near Gouldsboro State Park
Lehigh River, Carbon / Lehigh / Northhampton / Monroe County , 4 miles away, Class I-III - 82.1 miles long (Pennsylvania Route 435 to Canal Park Allentown)
Whitewater Outfitter - Whitewater Raft Center, Monroe County , 8 miles away, Whitewater outfitter
Wallenpaupack Creek, Wayne County , 9 miles away, Class I-III - 9.8 miles long (Mountainview Road to Ledgedale Road)
 Hotels near Gouldsboro State Park
Comfort Inn & Suites, Mount Pocono , 7 miles away
PROPERTY OFFLINE - IZHMP, Mount Pocono , 7 miles away
Comfort Inn Pocono Lakes Region, Hamlin , 9 miles away
Travelodge Mt. Pocono, Mount Pocono , 10 miles away
Mount Airy Casino Resort, Mount Pocono , 11 miles away
 Ski Areas near Gouldsboro State Park
Mount Airy Lodge, Pennsylvania , 11 miles away, 250 foot drop, 3 lifts, 6 runs
Camelback, Pennsylvania , 11 miles away, 800 foot drop, 15 lifts, 34 runs
Big Boulder, Pennsylvania , 13 miles away, 475 foot drop, 7 lifts, 16 runs

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.