goingoutside.comPublic Lands

Public Lands > New Mexico > Cimarron Canyon State Park



Cimarron Canyon State Park

Custom Search
  Angel Fire is a skiers heaven. It has 24% expert and advanced trails on its 560 acres of skiable territory, and 76% intermediate or beginner trails for beginners. There's a total of 7 lifts at close by ski hill Angel Fire. Angel Fire has 18 feet of beautiful snow per winter, has an elevation difference of 2,077 feet, and 74 trails. Red River is a great ski mountain, everyone enjoys it. 70% of the slopes are beginner and intermediate and appropriate for children and novices. The rest of the 290 acres of ski terrain, 30%, consists of red and black slopes.
    18 feet of ice cold snow fall every winter on the 1,600-foot elevation difference of Red River, the nearby ski mountain. Red River has 58 slopes and 7 different ski lifts. 25 feet of yearly white snow blankets the nearby ski resort Taos having its 2,612 feet of drop from top to
bottom. 13 different ski lifts serve the 110 runs at Taos. Taos is liked by skiers; it has 49% green and blue runs and 51% tough runs. A total of 1,294 acres of skiable territory in all. 

Detailed Map

Contact Info
contact info
Phone, Email, Address, GPS coordinates

Campgrounds Nearby
List of Nearby Campgrounds

Local weather forecast

These outdoors activities are available in and near Cimarron Canyon State Park.
 Campgrounds in and near Cimarron Canyon State Park
Cimarron Canyon State Park - Tolby, Eagle Nest, 2 miles away
Cimarron Canyon State Park - Blackjack, Ute Park, 3 miles away
Weathers RV Park, Eagle Nest, 3 miles away
Golden Eagle RV Park, Eagle Nest, 4 miles away
Eagle Nest Lake State Park, Eagle Nest, 4 miles away
 Public Lands in and near Cimarron Canyon State Park
Fort Union National Monument, Watrous - NM , 33 miles away
Santa Fe National Historic Trail, Santa Fe - NM , 68 miles away
Coyote Creek State Park, New Mexico, 21 miles away
Morphy Lake State Park, New Mexico, 35 miles away
 Whitewater Rivers in and near Cimarron Canyon State Park
Cimarron River, Colfax County , 11 miles away, Class III-IV - 25 miles long (Eagle Nest to Cimarron)
Whitewater Outfitter - Big River Raft Trips, Taos County , 27 miles away, Whitewater outfitter
 Hotels near Cimarron Canyon State Park
Econo Lodge Eagle Nest, Eagle Nest , 3 miles away
Best Western Rivers Edge, Red River , 16 miles away
The Blake At Taos Ski Valley, Taos Ski Valley , 17 miles away
Rio Hondo Condominiums, Taos Ski Valley , 17 miles away
Columbine Inn And Conference Center, Taos Ski Valley , 19 miles away
 Ski Areas near Cimarron Canyon State Park
Angel Fire, New Mexico , 11 miles away, 2077 foot drop, 7 lifts, 74 runs
Red River, New Mexico , 16 miles away, 1600 foot drop, 7 lifts, 58 runs
Taos, New Mexico , 17 miles away, 2612 foot drop, 13 lifts, 110 runs

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.