goingoutside.comPublic Lands

Public Lands > Michigan > Petoskey State Park



Petoskey State Park

Custom Search
  The 10 great ski lifts at the close by ski resort Nubs Nob transport skiers up to the tops of the 53 runs at Nubs Nob. This close by ski resort gets covered by 10 feet of fluffy snow yearly and has a drop from top to bottom of 427 feet. Nubs Nob is a great ski resort, everyone enjoys it. 80% of the runs are beginner and intermediate and well suited for little ones and novices. The rest of the 248 acres of skiing area, 20%, consists of black and red runs. There's a total of 10 good ski lifts at close by ski area Boyne Highlands. Boyne Highlands receives
    13 feet of good snow every year, has a drop from top to bottom of 552 feet, and 54 slopes. Boyne Highlands is loved by skiers; it has 66% green and blue slopes and 34% expert and advanced slopes. A total of 430 acres of terrain in all. 30% of the 415 acres of skiable land at Boyne
Mountain consist of hard slopes. But there are wonderful slopes for young ones and beginners as well; 70% of the slopes are intermediate or beginner. Boyne Mountain, the close by ski hill has 14 great ski lifts and receives 12 feet of fluffy snow annually on its 60 slopes. 

Detailed Map

Contact Info
contact info
Phone, Email, Address, GPS coordinates

Campgrounds Nearby
List of Nearby Campgrounds

Local weather forecast

These outdoors activities are available in and near Petoskey State Park.
 Lakes in and near Petoskey State Park
Walloon Lake, Charlevoix County, 9 miles away
Larks Lake, Emmet County, 10 miles away
Deer Lake, Charlevoix County, 12 miles away
Lake Charlevoix, Charlevoix County, 17 miles away
Burt Lake, Cheboygan County, 17 miles away
 Campgrounds in and near Petoskey State Park
Petoskey State Park - Dunes, Petoskey, 0 miles away
Petoskey State Park - Tannery Creek, Petoskey, 1 miles away
K O A Kampgrounds, Petoskey, 1 miles away
Magnus Park, Petoskey, 5 miles away
Crooked River RV Park, Alanson, 9 miles away
 Public Lands in and near Petoskey State Park
Young State Park, Michigan, 13 miles away
Burt Lake State Park, Michigan, 19 miles away
Straits State Park, Michigan, 26 miles away
 Marinas in and near Petoskey State Park
W B Marina, Petoskey , 4 miles away
Windjammer Marina, Oden , 6 miles away
Crooked River Marina, Alanson , 7 miles away
Bay Harbor Lake Marina, Petoskey , 8 miles away
Two Loons Lagoon, Alanson , 9 miles away
 Whitewater Rivers in and near Petoskey State Park
Bear River, Emmet County , 4 miles away, Class II-III - 1 miles long (Petoskey)
Sturgeon River, Cheboygan County , 24 miles away, Class I-II - 16 miles long (Trowbridge Road to Indian River)
 Hotels near Petoskey State Park
Comfort Inn Petoskey, Petoskey , 1 miles away
Best Western Of Harbor Springs, Harbor Springs , 1 miles away
Terrace Inn And 1911 Restaurant, Petoskey , 2 miles away
Boyne Highlands Resort, Harbor Springs , 3 miles away
STAFFORDS PERRY HOTEL, Petoskey , 3 miles away
 Golf Courses near Petoskey State Park
Little Traverse Bay Golf Club & Restaurant, Harbor Springs , 2 miles away
Chestnut Valley Golf Course, Harbor Springs , 4 miles away
 Ski Areas near Petoskey State Park
Nubs Nob, Michigan , 3 miles away, 427 foot drop, 10 lifts, 53 runs
Boyne Highlands, Michigan , 4 miles away, 552 foot drop, 10 lifts, 54 runs
Boyne Mountain, Michigan , 12 miles away, 500 foot drop, 14 lifts, 60 runs

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.