goingoutside.comPublic Lands

Public Lands > Maine > Rangeley Lake State Park



Rangeley Lake State Park

Custom Search
  There are 5 lifts at Saddleback, a ski hill featuring a great 2,000-foot altitude difference and 64 runs. Saddleback gets an average of 19 feet of fluffy snow per season. Skiers from far and wide like Saddleback. 34% of the runs at Saddleback are challenging, and 66% are intermediate or beginner; there is a total of 172 acres of skiable terrain. Black Mountain is a great ski hill, everybody enjoys it. 55% of the slopes are intermediate or beginner and suited for children and novices. The rest of the 107 acres of terrain, 45%, consists of red and black slopes.
    The 4 great ski lifts move skiers up the 1,120-foot altitude difference at the close by ski hill Black Mountain. Black Mountain gets an average of 12 feet of fluffy snow yearly on its 21 slopes. In the event that you love whitewater, there is the Kennebago Lake to Bridge portion,
a class III-IV whitewater stretch on Kennebago River, 7 miles in distance. This stretch of Kennebago River is a fun stretch for paddling. The Dallas School to Langston Mill section, a whitewater bit on Dead River - South Branch is 5. 

Detailed Map

Contact Info
contact info
Phone, Email, Address, GPS coordinates

Campgrounds Nearby
List of Nearby Campgrounds

Local weather forecast

These outdoors activities are available in and near Rangeley Lake State Park.
 Lakes in and near Rangeley Lake State Park
Rangeley Lake, Franklin County, 1 miles away
Mountain Pond, Franklin County, 5 miles away
Haley Pond, Franklin County, 6 miles away
Loon Lake, Franklin County, 6 miles away
Mooselookmeguntic Lake, Oxford County, 7 miles away
 Campgrounds in and near Rangeley Lake State Park
Rangeley Lake State Park, Oquossoc, 1 miles away
Black Brook Cove Campground, Oquossoc, 4 miles away
North Camps, Oquossoc, 4 miles away
Sabbath Day Pond Lean-to - Appalachian Trail, Oquossoc, 6 miles away
Bemis Mt Lean-to - Appalachian Trail, Oquossoc, 7 miles away
 Public Lands in and near Rangeley Lake State Park
Grafton Notch State Park, Maine, 22 miles away
Mt. Blue State Park, Maine, 24 miles away
Dixville Notch State Park, New Hampshire, 40 miles away
 Hiking Trails in and near Rangeley Lake State Park
Angel Falls Trail, Franklin County , 7 miles away
 Marinas in and near Rangeley Lake State Park
Haines Landing Marina, Rangeley , 6 miles away
 Whitewater Rivers in and near Rangeley Lake State Park
Kennebago River, Franklin Oxford County , 9 miles away, Class III-IV - 7 miles long (Kennebago Lake to Bridge)
Dead River - South Branch, Franklin County , 9 miles away, Class II-III - 5.8 miles long (Dallas School to Langston Mill)
Black Brook, Oxford County , 12 miles away, Class IV-V+ - 4 miles long (Devils Den to Ellis River)
 Hotels near Rangeley Lake State Park
The Perennial Inn, Rumford , 21 miles away
Grand Summit Resort Sunday River, Bethel , 25 miles away
The Victoria Inn Bed And Break, Bethel , 26 miles away
Chapman Inn, Bethel , 26 miles away
The Bethel Inn Resort, Bethel , 27 miles away
 Ski Areas near Rangeley Lake State Park
Saddleback, Maine , 13 miles away, 2000 foot drop, 5 lifts, 64 runs
Black Mountain, Maine , 19 miles away, 1120 foot drop, 4 lifts, 21 runs
Sunday River, Maine , 25 miles away, 2340 foot drop, 18 lifts, 128 runs

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.