US Lakes > New Hampshire > Hillsborough County > Haunted Lake


Custom Search

Haunted Lake

 Great place to fish or paddle around? Good launch for smaller boats.. Says Kyle Frank

Crotched Mountain close by is a great ski hill with a magnificent 875-foot drop served by 5 great ski lifts; it has 23 slopes and obtains 9 feet of snow per year. Crotched Mountain is a magnificent ski hill, everyone likes it. 78% of the slopes are intermediate or beginner and suited for children and novices. The rest of the 75 acres of ski terrain, 22%, consists of
    hard slopes. This lake is so wonderful. Horse Power is an excellent scene to ride horses near Haunted Lake, and naturally Rand Brook is a beautiful stream that is worth checking out.


Detailed Map

Local weather forecast

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.