US Lakes > Minnesota > Douglas County > Stowe Lake

Custom Search

Stowe Lake

  Andes Tower Hills is a great ski hill, everybody likes it. 70% of the ski trails are easy and suited for little ones and novices. The rest of the 35 acres of skiing territory, 30%, consists of demanding ski trails. There are 7 ski trails to choose from and 3 great ski lifts at the nearby ski hill Andes Tower Hills. Andes Tower Hills gets covered by on average 5 feet of fluffy snow per winter and has a great 300-foot altitude difference. And if that's not enough,
    there's a lot more to do in the vicinity of Stowe Lake. Chippewa County Park is a great campground nearby, and take the young ones on several exciting rides at close by Casey's Amusement Park.

Be the first to submit input for Stowe Lake.
If you have info on Stowe Lake, Douglas County, Minnesota please submit it here to improve this web site.



These outdoors activities are available near Stowe Lake.
 Lakes Near Stowe Lake:
Lake Oscar, Douglas County, 8 miles away
Lake Rachel, Douglas County, 11 miles away
Lobster Lake, Douglas County, 11 miles away
Crane Lake, Otter Tail County, 11 miles away
Clitherall Lake, Otter Tail County, 13 miles away
 Public Lands Near Stowe Lake:
Glendalough State Park, Minnesota, 16 miles away
Lake Carlos State Park, Minnesota, 20 miles away
Glacial Lakes State Park, Minnesota, 23 miles away
 Campgrounds Near Stowe Lake:
Chippewa County Park, Brandon, 3 miles away
Berndt's Kamp Kappy Resort, Brandon, 4 miles away
Runestone Bed and Breakfast, Kensington, 7 miles away
Wildridge Campgrounds, Farwell, 8 miles away
 Hotels Near Stowe Lake:
Arrowwood Resort, Alexandria, 15 miles away
Super 8 Alexandria MN, Alexandria, 18 miles away
Days Inn Alexandria MN, Alexandria, 18 miles away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Alexandria, MN, Alexandria, 18 miles away
AmericInn Alexandria, Alexandria, 18 miles away
 Ski Areas Near Stowe Lake:
Andes Tower Hills, Minnesota, 7 miles away
      300 foot drop, 3 lifts, 7 runs
Buena Vista, Minnesota, 95 miles away
      230 foot drop, 4 lifts, 16 runs
Powder Ridge, Minnesota, 97 miles away
      290 foot drop, 7 lifts, 15 runs

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.