US Lakes > Minnesota > Douglas County > Ostlund Lake

Custom Search

Ostlund Lake

  The 7 slopes that cover the nearby ski area Andes Tower Hills are lots of fun; these slopes get an average of 5 feet of beautiful snow every season. Andes Tower Hills has a good 300-foot elevation difference, and has 3 great ski lifts. Andes Tower Hills is a good ski area, everybody enjoys it. 70% of the slopes are beginner and intermediate and suited for children and beginners. The rest of the 35 acres of skiing land, 30%, consists of black and red slopes.
    Super 8 Morris is a delightful place to get some rest; while you're here you can play some golf at Red Rock Golf Course. This lake is so wonderful.

Be the first to submit input for Ostlund Lake.
If you have info on Ostlund Lake, Douglas County, Minnesota please submit it here to improve this web site.



These outdoors activities are available near Ostlund Lake.
 Lakes Near Ostlund Lake:
Lake Oscar, Douglas County, 9 miles away
Long Lake, Stevens County, 13 miles away
Lake Rachel, Douglas County, 13 miles away
Lobster Lake, Douglas County, 17 miles away
Crane Lake, Otter Tail County, 19 miles away
 Public Lands Near Ostlund Lake:
Glacial Lakes State Park, Minnesota, 21 miles away
Glendalough State Park, Minnesota, 23 miles away
Lake Carlos State Park, Minnesota, 29 miles away
 Campgrounds Near Ostlund Lake:
Elk Lake Campground, Hoffman, 4 miles away
Runestone Bed and Breakfast, Kensington, 8 miles away
Sundown Campground, Ashby, 11 miles away
Barrett Lake Resort and Campground, Barrett, 12 miles away
 Hotels Near Ostlund Lake:
Super 8 Morris, Morris, 17 miles away
Cedar Inn Motel, Starbuck, 18 miles away
Arrowwood Resort, Alexandria, 23 miles away
Super 8 Alexandria MN, Alexandria, 24 miles away
Days Inn Alexandria MN, Alexandria, 24 miles away
 Ski Areas Near Ostlund Lake:
Andes Tower Hills, Minnesota, 7 miles away
      300 foot drop, 3 lifts, 7 runs
 Golf Courses Near Ostlund Lake:
Red Rock Golf Course, Hoffman, 0 miles away

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.