US Lakes > Minnesota > Douglas County > Long Lake

Custom Search

Long Lake

  Andes Tower Hills is a tremendous ski area, everyone loves it. 70% of the slopes are green and blue and suited for young ones and learners. The rest of the 35 acres of skiing area, 30%, consists of tough slopes. There are 3 different ski lifts at Andes Tower Hills, a ski area having a tremendous 300-foot vertical drop and 7 slopes. Andes Tower Hills gets covered by an average of 5 feet of snow every winter. At Long Lake you always meet someone from Farwell.
    Lake Rachel is a nearby lake that you could stop by, and on a delightful day you get a tremendous panorama of Runestone Hill from Long Lake.

Be the first to submit input for Long Lake.
If you have info on Long Lake, Douglas County, Minnesota please submit it here to improve this web site.



These outdoors activities are available near Long Lake.
 Lakes Near Long Lake:
Lake Oscar, Douglas County, 3 miles away
Lake Rachel, Douglas County, 6 miles away
Lobster Lake, Douglas County, 11 miles away
Long Lake, Stevens County, 14 miles away
Lake Latoka, Douglas County, 15 miles away
 Public Lands Near Long Lake:
Glacial Lakes State Park, Minnesota, 14 miles away
Lake Carlos State Park, Minnesota, 23 miles away
Glendalough State Park, Minnesota, 25 miles away
 Campgrounds Near Long Lake:
Runestone Bed and Breakfast, Kensington, 3 miles away
Wildridge Campgrounds, Farwell, 7 miles away
Mill Lake Resort, Farwell, 8 miles away
Big Foot Resort And RV Park, Alexandria, 9 miles away
 Hotels Near Long Lake:
Cedar Inn Motel, Starbuck, 11 miles away
Arrowwood Resort, Alexandria, 17 miles away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Alexandria, MN, Alexandria, 17 miles away
Days Inn Alexandria MN, Alexandria, 17 miles away
Super 8 Alexandria MN, Alexandria, 17 miles away
 Ski Areas Near Long Lake:
Andes Tower Hills, Minnesota, 3 miles away
      300 foot drop, 3 lifts, 7 runs
Powder Ridge, Minnesota, 95 miles away
      290 foot drop, 7 lifts, 15 runs

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.