goingoutside.comLakes

US Lakes > Idaho > Caribou County > Horse Lake

        
Custom Search
   

Horse Lake

 
  Pebble Creek is a tremendous ski area, everybody loves it. 47% of the ski runs are green and blue and well suited for little ones and learners. The rest of the 1,100 acres of ski terrain, 53%, consists of tough ski runs. The 54 ski runs at Pebble Creek are all tremendous; the vertical drop is 2,911 feet at this ski area. Pebble Creek obtains 21 feet of good snow every year and has 3 ski lifts to bring all the skiers up the slope. After a long day outdoors Lions
    Gate Manor is a magnificent site to spend a night or two. A pleasant site to camp here at Horse Lake is Pebble Guard Station.
This lake is so wonderful.
 


Be the first to submit input for Horse Lake.
If you have info on Horse Lake, Caribou County, Idaho please submit it here to improve this web site.





      


 

OUTDOORS_GUIDE
These outdoors activities are available near Horse Lake.
 Campgrounds Near Horse Lake:
Big Springs - Caribou, Lava Hot Springs, 4 miles away
Pebble Guard Station, Lava Hot Springs, 4 miles away
Chesterfield Reservoir Access, Bancroft, 10 miles away
Portenuf River Access, Lava Hot Springs, 11 miles away
 Hotels Near Horse Lake:
Riverside Hot Springs Inn, Lava Hot Springs, 12 miles away
TownePlace Suites Pocatello, Pocatello, 23 miles away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Pocatello, Pocatello, 24 miles away
Holiday Inn Express & Suites POCATELLO, Pocatello, 24 miles away
Hampton Inn - Suites Pocatello, Pocatello, 24 miles away
 Ski Areas Near Horse Lake:
Pebble Creek, Idaho, 7 miles away
      2911 foot drop, 3 lifts, 54 runs
Kelly Canyon, Idaho, 51 miles away
      1000 foot drop, 5 lifts, 26 runs
Beaver Mountain, Utah, 58 miles away
      1600 foot drop, 5 lifts, 30 runs
 Whitewater Near Horse Lake:
Portneuf River, Bannock County, 11 miles away
      Class I-V - 14.3 miles long (Diversion to Marsh Creek)
Portneuf River, Bannock/ Caribou County, 12 miles away
      Class I-V - 6.1 miles long (Lava Hot Springs to PVC diversion)
Blackfoot River, Bongham County, 18 miles away
      Class IV - 8 miles long (Trail Creek Bridge to Cedar Creek Close to Aldridge)

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.