goingoutside.comLakes

US Lakes > Connecticut > Litchfield County > Morris Reservoir

        
Custom Search
   

Morris Reservoir

 
  Woodbury is a good ski mountain, everyone likes it. 65% of the slopes are beginner and intermediate and fitting for children and beginners. The rest of the 50 acres of skiable land, 35%, consists of challenging slopes. There are 18 slopes to choose from and 4 lifts at the close by ski mountain Woodbury. Woodbury boasts on average 6 feet of snow every year and has a good 300-foot drop. If you need a location to stay Tollgate Hill Inn is a great choice, and
    if you yearn for fishing you could always stop by Mc KALA Fishing. This lake is so wonderful. The slopes of Woodbury are so inviting nobody can resist, and since you're here, you could also stop by striking Bantam Lake.
 


Be the first to submit input for Morris Reservoir.
If you have info on Morris Reservoir, Litchfield County, Connecticut please submit it here to improve this web site.





      


 

OUTDOORS_GUIDE
These outdoors activities are available near Morris Reservoir.
 Lakes Near Morris Reservoir:
Big Meadow Pond, Litchfield County, 2 miles away
Bantam Lake, Litchfield County, 6 miles away
Lake Floren, Litchfield County, 8 miles away
Baummer Pond, New Haven County, 10 miles away
Winchester Lake, Litchfield County, 12 miles away
 Public Lands Near Morris Reservoir:
Black Rock State Park, Connecticut, 3 miles away
Mt. Tom State Park, Connecticut, 9 miles away
Burr Pond State Park, Connecticut, 11 miles away
Fire Island National Seashore, Patchogue - NY, 49 miles away
 Marinas On or Near Morris Reservoir:
Lakeside Marina, Southbury, 14 miles away
Eichlers Cove Marina, Sandy Hook, 15 miles away
Whitey's Marina, Shelton, 19 miles away
West Cove Marina, New Milford, 19 miles away
Wilson Anchor Boat Sleeve, Shelton, 19 miles away
 Campgrounds Near Morris Reservoir:
Branchbrook Campground, Thomaston, 4 miles away
Black Rock State Park, Litchfield, 4 miles away
White Memorial Cons Center - Windmill Hill, Litchfield, 5 miles away
White Memorial Cons Center - Point Folly, Bantam, 6 miles away
 Hotels Near Morris Reservoir:
Tollgate Hill Inn, Litchfield, 6 miles away
Litchfield Inn, BW Premier Collection, Litchfield, 6 miles away
Yankee Pedlar Inn, Torrington, 7 miles away
Days Inn Torrington, Torrington, 7 miles away
The Curtis House Inn, Woodbury, 8 miles away
 Hiking Trails Near Morris Reservoir:
Mattatuck Trail, Litchfield County, 1 miles away
 Ski Areas Near Morris Reservoir:
Woodbury, Connecticut, 9 miles away
      300 foot drop, 4 lifts, 18 runs
Mohawk Mountain, Connecticut, 14 miles away
      640 foot drop, 6 lifts, 24 runs
Mount Southington, Connecticut, 16 miles away
      425 foot drop, 8 lifts, 14 runs
 Whitewater Near Morris Reservoir:
Bantam River, Litchfield County, 7 miles away
      Class I-II - 5.4 miles long (Stoddard Road to Shepaug River)
Shepaug River, Litchfield County, 11 miles away
      Class II-III - 6.5 miles long (Route 341 to Route 67)
Farmington River - Collinsville, Hartford County, 16 miles away
      Class II - 3.5 miles long (Collinsville to Unionville)
 Golf Courses Near Morris Reservoir:
Fairview Farm Golf Course, Harwinton, 6 miles away

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.