goingoutside.comPublic Lands

Public Lands > Oregon > Starvation Creek State Park

MORE INFOFORM

     
   
 

Starvation Creek State Park

Custom Search
  Nearby Cooper Spur is a ski area boasting a splendid 500-foot elevation difference. Cooper Spur has 10 runs and 2 good ski lifts and gets 8 feet of ice cold snow yearly. Cooper Spur is a skiers paradise. It has 20% tough runs on its 50 acres of skiable land, and 80% green and blue runs for beginners. The 3,590-foot vertical drop at nearby ski resort Timberline Lodge is great; it has 32 trails blanketed by 46 feet of fluffy snow every winter, served by 6 different ski lifts. Skiers from far and wide enjoy Timberline Lodge. 20% of the trails at Timberline
    Lodge are hard, and 80% are green and blue; there is a total of 1,000 acres of skiable territory. Mt. Hood Meadows nearby is a fine ski mountain with a fine 2,777-foot drop from top to bottom served by 12 ski lifts; it has 87 trails and obtains 36 feet of snow every year. Mt. Hood
Meadows is a fine ski mountain, everybody enjoys it. 65% of the trails are intermediate or beginner and suitable for children and beginners. The rest of the 2,150 acres of skiable land, 35%, consists of challenging trails. 

  Map
map
Detailed Map


Contact Info
contact info
Phone, Email, Address, GPS coordinates


Campgrounds Nearby
campgrounds
List of Nearby Campgrounds


Weather
weather
Local weather forecast


OUTDOORS_GUIDE
These outdoors activities are available in and near Starvation Creek State Park.
 Lakes in and near Starvation Creek State Park
Bull Run Lake, Clackamas County, 15 miles away
Little Ashes Lake, Skamania County, 15 miles away
Kidney Lake, Skamania County, 18 miles away
Placid Lake, Skamania County, 19 miles away
 Campgrounds in and near Starvation Creek State Park
Kingsley Reservoir, Mount Hood Parkdale, 3 miles away
Timberlake Campground, Home Valley, 5 miles away
Rainy Lake, Cascade Locks, 6 miles away
Wyeth, Cascade Locks, 6 miles away
Black Lake, Cascade Locks, 6 miles away
 Public Lands in and near Starvation Creek State Park
Mount Rainier National Park, Ashford - WA , 55 miles away
Viento State Park, Oregon, 2 miles away
Wygant State Park, Oregon, 4 miles away
Seneca Fouts Memorial State Park, Oregon, 6 miles away
 Hiking Trails in and near Starvation Creek State Park
Wyeth Trail, Hood River County , 5 miles away,  11.2 hiking miles, 4054 feet elevation difference
Pacific Crest Trail - section 23, overlapping County , 5 miles away, 122.4 hiking miles, 6078 feet elevation difference
Brush Creek Trail, Skamania County , 7 miles away, 1.8 hiking miles, 462 feet elevation difference
Cascade Crest Trail, Kittitas County , 7 miles away, 8.8 hiking miles, 2024 feet elevation difference
Nestor Peak Trail, Skamania County , 8 miles away, 2.1 hiking miles, 1755 feet elevation difference
 Whitewater Rivers in and near Starvation Creek State Park
Little White Salmon River, Skamania County , 6 miles away, Class IV-V+ - 5.5 miles long (Willard to Columbia River)
Hood River - West Fork, Hood River County , 7 miles away, Class IV-V - 6.5 miles long (White Bridge Park to East Fork Hood River)
Hood River - Lake Branch, Hood River County , 9 miles away, Class IV-V - 3 miles long (3 miles above West Fork to Confluence with West Fork)
 Hotels near Starvation Creek State Park
Carson Ridge Private Luxury Ca, Carson River Valley , 9 miles away
Westcliff Lodge, Hood River , 9 miles away
Columbia Gorge Hotel, Hood River , 9 miles away
Columbia Cliff Villas, Hood River , 10 miles away
Comfort Suites Hood River, Hood River , 11 miles away
 Ski Areas near Starvation Creek State Park
Cooper Spur, Oregon , 15 miles away, 500 foot drop, 2 lifts, 10 runs
Timberline Lodge, Oregon , 17 miles away, 3590 foot drop, 6 lifts, 32 runs
Mt. Hood Meadows, Oregon , 17 miles away, 2777 foot drop, 12 lifts, 87 runs

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.