goingoutside.comPublic Lands

Public Lands > Ohio > Portage Lakes State Park

MORE INFOFORM

     
   
 

Portage Lakes State Park

Custom Search
  Nearby Boston Mills is a ski mountain boasting a splendid 240-foot elevation difference. Boston Mills has 8 trails and 7 good ski lifts and obtains 4 feet of white snow yearly. Skiers from all over like Boston Mills. 40% of the trails at Boston Mills are tough, and 60% are beginner and intermediate; there is a total of 39 acres of skiing territory. The 240-foot vertical drop at close by ski hill Brandywine is great; it has 10 ski trails covered by 4 feet of great snow every winter, served by 9 ski lifts. Brandywine is a tremendous ski hill, everybody loves
    it. 60% of the ski trails are easy and fitting for little ones and novices. The rest of the 39 acres of ski terrain, 40%, consists of black and red ski trails. Don't miss out on a good swamp; Copley Swamp is right here at Portage Lakes State Park. You donít have to go far from
Portage Lakes State Park to catch a sight of the water at East Reservoir Dam. If you come at the right time of year, Cuyahoga River offers some pleasant whitewater. 

  Map
map
Detailed Map


Contact Info
contact info
Phone, Email, Address, GPS coordinates


Campgrounds Nearby
campgrounds
List of Nearby Campgrounds


Weather
weather
Local weather forecast


OUTDOORS_GUIDE
These outdoors activities are available in and near Portage Lakes State Park.
 Lakes in and near Portage Lakes State Park
Turkeyfoot Lake, Summit County, 1 miles away
Long Lake, Summit County, 2 miles away
Summit Lake, Summit County, 4 miles away
Luna Lake, Summit County, 6 miles away
Springfield Lake, Summit County, 8 miles away
 Campgrounds in and near Portage Lakes State Park
Portage Lakes State Park, Akron, 3 miles away
Clays Park Resort, Canal Fulton, 5 miles away
Clay's Park Resort, Canal Fulton, 7 miles away
Landing, North Lawrence, 7 miles away
Camelot Camping Grounds, Marshallville, 9 miles away
 Public Lands in and near Portage Lakes State Park
Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area, Brecksville - OH , 18 miles away
Quail Hollow State Park, Ohio, 17 miles away
Tinker's Creek State Park, Ohio, 20 miles away
Cleveland Lakefront State Park, Ohio, 30 miles away
 Marinas in and near Portage Lakes State Park
Sandy Beach Marina, Akron , 2 miles away
Walborn Marina, Hartville , 15 miles away
Meyers Lake Fish Dock, Canton , 15 miles away
 Whitewater Rivers in and near Portage Lakes State Park
Cuyahoga River, Summit County , 8 miles away, Class III-IV - 1 miles long (Ohio Edison Dam to Cascade Valley Metro Park)
Cuyahoga River, Summit County , 9 miles away, Class V - 1 miles long (Broad Blvd to Front St)
Cuyahoga River, Summit County , 11 miles away, Class I - 6.8 miles long (Ira Road to Route 303)
 Hotels near Portage Lakes State Park
Holiday Inn Express & Suites AKRON REGIONAL AIRPORT AREA, Akron , 4 miles away
Hampton Inn Akron-South, Akron , 4 miles away
Red Roof Inn Akron South, Akron , 4 miles away
Quality Inn & Conference Center, Akron , 4 miles away
Residence Inn Akron South/Green, Akron , 4 miles away
 Golf Courses near Portage Lakes State Park
Turkeyfoot Golf Course, Akron , 1 miles away
Barberton Brookside Country Club, Akron , 4 miles away
Chenoweth Golf Course, Akron , 4 miles away
 Ski Areas near Portage Lakes State Park
Boston Mills, Ohio , 15 miles away, 240 foot drop, 7 lifts, 8 runs
Brandywine, Ohio , 16 miles away, 240 foot drop, 9 lifts, 10 runs

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.