goingoutside.comPublic Lands

Public Lands > Massachusetts > Wells State Park

MORE INFOFORM

     
   
 

Wells State Park

Custom Search
  Pine Ridge is a great ski mountain, everyone likes it. 95% of the slopes are blue and green and suitable for little ones and beginners. The rest of the 7 acres of skiing territory, 5%, consists of challenging slopes. There is a total of 8 slopes at nearby Pine Ridge; this ski mountain gets covered by 6 feet of fluffy snow yearly. There are 1 lifts at Pine Ridge, and the drop from top to bottom is 200 feet. This is no spot for people who donít like to enjoy themselves. If you're interested in hydro structures, you can pop by Fish Pond Dam C. From Wells
    State Park you acquire a delightful view of Fiske Hill, and dry warm beds await you at Super 8 Sturbridge. Wells State Park has delightful outdoors recreation, so you can have a load of fun. A visit to Wells State Park is a good choice when you have to get out.
It's a popular
place to go to for people from Sturbridge. This is a gorgeous location that everybody loves. The top of Walker Mountain is easily spotted from Wells State Park, and if you like swamps you're in luck, Ball Swamp is right nearby. 

  Map
map
Detailed Map


Contact Info
contact info
Phone, Email, Address, GPS coordinates


Campgrounds Nearby
campgrounds
List of Nearby Campgrounds


Weather
weather
Local weather forecast


OUTDOORS_GUIDE
These outdoors activities are available in and near Wells State Park.
 Lakes in and near Wells State Park
Hamilton Reservoir, Tolland County, 8 miles away
Wickaboag Pond, Worcester County, 8 miles away
Stiles Reservoir, Worcester County, 9 miles away
Buffumville Lake, Worcester County, 11 miles away
Lake Chaubunagungamaug, Worcester County, 15 miles away
 Campgrounds in and near Wells State Park
Wells State Park, Sturbridge, 0 miles away
Yogi Bear's Sturbridge Jellystone Park, Sturbridge, 3 miles away
Lakeside Resort, Brookfield, 3 miles away
The Woodlot Campground, Charlton City, 5 miles away
Outdoor world Campground, Sturbridge, 5 miles away
 Public Lands in and near Wells State Park
Quinebaug & Shetucket Rivers Valley National Heritage Corridor, Putnam - CT , 18 miles away
Blackstone River Valley National Heritage Corridor, Woonsocket - RI , 40 miles away
Streeter Point Recreation Area, Massachusetts, 5 miles away
Spencer State Forest, Massachusetts, 5 miles away
Bigelow Hollow State Park, Connecticut, 9 miles away
 Whitewater Rivers in and near Wells State Park
Quaboag River, Worcester/Hampden County , 9 miles away, Class II-IV - 5.5 miles long (Warren to Route 67)
Natchaug River, Tolland/ Windham County , 19 miles away, Class II-IV - 0.9 miles long (England Road to Route 198)
Quinebaug River, Windham County , 22 miles away, Class III - 0.5 miles long (Below Route 6)
 Hotels near Wells State Park
Comfort Inn & Suites Sturbridge, Sturbridge , 2 miles away
Sturbridge Country Inn, Sturbridge , 2 miles away
Hampton Inn Sturbridge, Sturbridge , 3 miles away
Super 8 Sturbridge, Sturbridge , 3 miles away
Publick House Historic Inn Country Lodge, Sturbridge , 3 miles away
 Golf Courses near Wells State Park
Hemlock Ridge Golf Course, Fiskdale , 6 miles away
 Ski Areas near Wells State Park
Pine Ridge, Massachusetts , 13 miles away, 200 foot drop, 1 lifts, 8 runs
Wachusett Mountain, Massachusetts , 22 miles away, 1000 foot drop, 6 lifts, 20 runs

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.