goingoutside.comPublic Lands

Public Lands > Massachusetts > Harold Parker State Forest

MORE INFOFORM

     
   
 

Harold Parker State Forest

Custom Search
  The 8 lifts move skiers up the 300-foot drop from top to bottom at the nearby ski hill Bradford. Bradford has an average of 7 feet of snow annually on its 13 trails. Bradford is a nice ski hill, everybody loves it. 60% of the trails are easy and appropriate for kids and novices. The rest of the 18 acres of ski terrain, 40%, consists of black and red trails. Not far from Harold Parker State Forest, you'll locate Lake Cochichewick which is a delightful lake. Field Pond Dam is worth a visit since you're here, and there are other places here than Harold Parker
    State Forest, for example Devils Dishfull Pond.
If you like swamps, you're in luck, Sorag Pond is right close by, and some pleasant nature is available in Boxford State Forest. If you fancy the outdoors, you'll have a thing about Harold Parker State Forest. If you want to play
some golf, you're in luck because North Andover Country Club is around here. While you're here at Harold Parker State Forest, you could also check out wonderful Kenoza Lake. 

  Map
map
Detailed Map


Contact Info
contact info
Phone, Email, Address, GPS coordinates


Campgrounds Nearby
campgrounds
List of Nearby Campgrounds


Weather
weather
Local weather forecast


OUTDOORS_GUIDE
These outdoors activities are available in and near Harold Parker State Forest.
 Lakes in and near Harold Parker State Forest
Lake Cochichewick, Essex County, 4 miles away
Devils Dishfull Pond, Essex County, 7 miles away
Mishawum Lake, Middlesex County, 7 miles away
Lake Saltonstall, Essex County, 8 miles away
Kenoza Lake, Essex County, 9 miles away
 Campgrounds in and near Harold Parker State Forest
Harold Parker State Forest, North Reading, 1 miles away
Lorraine Park Campground, Essex County, 1 miles away
Powow Cove Campground, Amesbury, 14 miles away
Country Shore Camping Area, Kingston, 14 miles away
Tuxbury Pond Camping Area, East Kingston, 14 miles away
 Public Lands in and near Harold Parker State Forest
Boston Harbor Islands National Recreation Area, Boston - MA , 13 miles away
Blackstone River Valley National Heritage Corridor, Woonsocket - RI , 43 miles away
Lawrence Heritage State Park, Massachusetts, 7 miles away
Georgetown-Rowley State Forest, Massachusetts, 8 miles away
Willowdale State Forest, Massachusetts, 12 miles away
 Marinas in and near Harold Parker State Forest
Kazmiera Marina, Haverhill , 8 miles away
Kappa Marina, Saugus , 10 miles away
Maravelaki Marina, Medford , 11 miles away
Bunky's Marina, Danvers , 11 miles away
Revere Shipyard & Marina, Revere , 12 miles away
 Whitewater Rivers in and near Harold Parker State Forest
Concord River, Middlesex County , 15 miles away, Class III+(IV) - 1.5 miles long (Close to Lowell)
Charles River, Norfolk County , 23 miles away, Class I - 0.1 miles long (Needham Rapids)
North River, -blank- County , 24 miles away, Class II - 3 miles long (Nottingham)
 Hotels near Harold Parker State Forest
The Andover Inn, Andover , 4 miles away
Holiday Inn Express ANDOVER NORTH-LAWRENCE, Lawrence , 5 miles away
Four Points By Sheraton Wakefield Boston Hotel & Conference Center, Wakefield , 6 miles away
Residence Inn Boston Woburn, Woburn , 7 miles away
Red Roof PLUS+ Boston-Woburn, Woburn , 7 miles away
 Golf Courses near Harold Parker State Forest
Meadow Brook Golf Club, Reading , 5 miles away
Far Corner Golf Course, Boxford , 5 miles away
 Ski Areas near Harold Parker State Forest
Bradford, Massachusetts , 6 miles away, 300 foot drop, 8 lifts, 13 runs
Blue Hills, Massachusetts , 21 miles away, 309 foot drop, 5 lifts, 8 runs

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.