goingoutside.comPublic Lands

Public Lands > Iowa > Mini-Wakan State Park

MORE INFOFORM

     
   
 

Mini-Wakan State Park

Custom Search
  3 ski lifts bring skiers up the hill, so they can take pleasure in the 6 slopes of the nearby ski area, Riverside Hills. Riverside Hills has an elevation difference of 190 feet and gets blanketed by 5 feet of snow every year. Riverside Hills is a great ski area, everyone enjoys it. 60% of the slopes are easy and appropriate for young ones and learners. The rest of the 40 acres of skiable land, 40%, consists of difficult slopes. Lakes? Sure, Spirit Lake is close by, and on a delightful day you can explore Crandalls Beach. There are so many entertaining
    things to do for young and old to like.
Mini-Wakan State Park is perfect enough to spend more than a day at, Pioneer Beach Campground is a perfect local campground. You have to definitely check out beautiful Maple Oak Beach since you're here at Mini-Wakan State Park, and there
are plenty of folks from Spirit Lake here. Here's an abundance of natural prettiness; it's a spot where everyone has a great time. At Mini-Wakan State Park you find a lot of outdoors recreation, so you can have a lot of fun. 

  Map
map
Detailed Map


Contact Info
contact info
Phone, Email, Address, GPS coordinates


Campgrounds Nearby
campgrounds
List of Nearby Campgrounds


Weather
weather
Local weather forecast


OUTDOORS_GUIDE
These outdoors activities are available in and near Mini-Wakan State Park.
 Lakes in and near Mini-Wakan State Park
Spirit Lake, Dickinson County, 1 miles away
East Okoboji Lake, Dickinson County, 5 miles away
West Okoboji Lake, Dickinson County, 7 miles away
 Beaches in and near Mini-Wakan State Park
McClelland Beach, Dickinson County, 1 miles away
Harlan Beach, Dickinson County, 4 miles away
Brownells Beach, Dickinson County, 6 miles away
 Campgrounds in and near Mini-Wakan State Park
Robertson County Park, Spirit Lake, 1 miles away
Brown County Park, Spirit Lake, 1 miles away
East Hottes, Spirit Lake, 2 miles away
Little Spirit Lake Wildlife Management Area, Spirit Lake, 2 miles away
Anderson County Park, Spirit Lake, 2 miles away
 Public Lands in and near Mini-Wakan State Park
Gull Point State Park, Iowa, 8 miles away
Kilen Woods State Park, Minnesota, 12 miles away
Trappers Bay State Park, Iowa, 16 miles away
 Hiking Trails in and near Mini-Wakan State Park
Barney Peterson Memorial Trail, Dickinson County , 8 miles away
 Hotels near Mini-Wakan State Park
Super 8 Spirit Lake/Okoboji, Spirit Lake , 4 miles away
Ramada Spirit Lake/Okoboji, Spirit Lake , 4 miles away
Arrowwood Resort Okoboji, Okoboji , 6 miles away
AmericInn Okoboji, Okoboji , 6 miles away
The Inn At Okoboji, Okoboji , 6 miles away
 Ski Areas near Mini-Wakan State Park
Riverside Hills, Iowa , 20 miles away, 190 foot drop, 3 lifts, 6 runs

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.