goingoutside.comPublic Lands

Public Lands > Connecticut > Indian Well State Park

MORE INFOFORM

     
   
 

Indian Well State Park

Custom Search
  There's a total of 4 ski lifts at nearby ski mountain Woodbury. Woodbury boasts 6 feet of beautiful snow annually, has a vertical drop of 300 feet, and 18 slopes. Woodbury is a nice ski mountain, everybody loves it. 65% of the slopes are blue and green and suited for young ones and novices. The rest of the 50 acres of skiable territory, 35%, consists of demanding slopes. 25% of the 51 acres of skiing land at Mount Southington consist of hard slopes. But there are glorious slopes for children and novices as well; 75% of the slopes are green and blue. Mount
    Southington, the nearby ski hill has 8 good ski lifts and boasts 7 feet of beautiful snow every winter on its 14 slopes. The vertical drop is 425 feet at Mount Southington. Yeah, come here to Indian Well State Park for a perfect time. There's a forest here at Indian Well State
Park called Roosevelt Forest. After a long day outdoors Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites SHELTON-TRUMBULL is a perfect place to spend a night or two. You can catch a sight of Great Hill from Indian Well State Park, and a beautiful lake like Lake Zoar is a good spot to have a look at. 

  Map
map
Detailed Map


Contact Info
contact info
Phone, Email, Address, GPS coordinates


Campgrounds Nearby
campgrounds
List of Nearby Campgrounds


Weather
weather
Local weather forecast


OUTDOORS_GUIDE
These outdoors activities are available in and near Indian Well State Park.
 Lakes in and near Indian Well State Park
Lake Zoar, New Haven County, 4 miles away
Peat Swamp Reservoir, New Haven County, 5 miles away
Lake Forest, Fairfield County, 8 miles away
Baummer Pond, New Haven County, 9 miles away
Lake Chamberlain, New Haven County, 10 miles away
 Campgrounds in and near Indian Well State Park
National Computer Camps, Orange, 7 miles away
Branchbrook Campground, Thomaston, 16 miles away
Black Rock State Park, Litchfield, 16 miles away
Gentile's Campground, Plymouth, 18 miles away
White Memorial Cons Center - Point Folly, Bantam, 20 miles away
 Public Lands in and near Indian Well State Park
Fire Island National Seashore, Patchogue - NY , 33 miles away
Osbornedale State Park, Connecticut, 2 miles away
Southford Falls State Park, Connecticut, 6 miles away
Kettletown State Park, Connecticut, 7 miles away
 Hiking Trails in and near Indian Well State Park
Mattatuck Trail, Litchfield County , 17 miles away
 Marinas in and near Indian Well State Park
Whitey's Marina, Shelton , 3 miles away
Wilson Anchor Boat Sleeve, Shelton , 3 miles away
Eichlers Cove Marina, Sandy Hook , 5 miles away
River's End Marina, Shelton , 5 miles away
Ayer's Landing Marina, Shelton , 5 miles away
 Whitewater Rivers in and near Indian Well State Park
Bantam River, Litchfield County , 20 miles away, Class I-II - 5.4 miles long (Stoddard Road to Shepaug River)
Norwalk River, Fairfield County , 22 miles away, Class II - 8 miles long (Bridge in Cannondale to Mouth)
Shepaug River, Litchfield County , 22 miles away, Class II-III - 6.5 miles long (Route 341 to Route 67)
 Hotels near Indian Well State Park
HYATT House Shelton, Fairfield , 2 miles away
Hampton Inn Shelton CT, Shelton , 4 miles away
Hilton Garden Inn Shelton, Shelton , 4 miles away
Courtyard Shelton, Shelton , 4 miles away
Residence Inn Shelton Fairfield County, Shelton , 5 miles away
 Ski Areas near Indian Well State Park
Woodbury, Connecticut , 15 miles away, 300 foot drop, 4 lifts, 18 runs
Mount Southington, Connecticut , 19 miles away, 425 foot drop, 8 lifts, 14 runs
Powder Ridge, Connecticut , 28 miles away, 500 foot drop, 5 lifts, 19 runs

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.