goingoutside.comPublic Lands

Public Lands > Colorado > Mancos State Park

MORE INFOFORM

     
   
 

Mancos State Park

Custom Search
  The 2 great ski lifts at the nearby ski resort Hesperus Ski Center bring skiers up to the tops of the 5 ski trails at Hesperus Ski Center. This nearby ski resort has 25 feet of beautiful snow per winter and has a height difference of 700 feet. Hesperus Ski Center is a nice ski resort, everybody likes it. 80% of the ski trails are intermediate or beginner and suited for children and novices. The rest of the 80 acres of ski terrain, 20%, consists of challenging ski trails. Mancos State Park is a great place to visit for more than one day, Deer Hill Expeditions
    is a great place to camp nearby. If you want to go to some attention-grabbing stuff, go to Hells Hole, and some of the water close by flows, like Horse Creek. Any time is a wonderful time at Mancos State Park if you love the outdoors. The Chicken Creek Trail offers hiking at its
best, and if you're interested in hydro structures, you can go to Big Pine Dam. Lakes? Sure, Puett Reservoir is in the vicinity, and the scenery at Jackson Gulch Dam is wonderful. 

  Map
map
Detailed Map


Contact Info
contact info
Phone, Email, Address, GPS coordinates


Campgrounds Nearby
campgrounds
List of Nearby Campgrounds


Weather
weather
Local weather forecast


OUTDOORS_GUIDE
These outdoors activities are available in and near Mancos State Park.
 Lakes in and near Mancos State Park
Joe Moore Reservoir, Montezuma County, 3 miles away
Summit Reservoir, Montezuma County, 8 miles away
Puett Reservoir, Montezuma County, 10 miles away
Mormon Reservoir, La Plata County, 16 miles away
Totten Lake, Montezuma County, 19 miles away
 Campgrounds in and near Mancos State Park
Mancos State Park - West, Mancos, 0 miles away
Jackson Gulch Campground, Montezuma County, 0 miles away
Mancos State Park - Main, Mancos, 0 miles away
Echo Basin Ranch, Mancos, 2 miles away
Deer Hill Expeditions, Mancos, 3 miles away
 Public Lands in and near Mancos State Park
Mesa Verde National Park, Mesa Verde National Park - CO , 12 miles away
Yucca House National Monument, Mesa Verde National Park - CO , 12 miles away
 Whitewater Rivers in and near Mancos State Park
Dolores River, Dolores / Montezuma County , 23 miles away, Class II-III - 39 miles long (Rico to McPhee Reservoir)
Hermosa Creek, La Plata County , 27 miles away, Class IV-V - 24 miles long (Hermosa Park to US 550)
Whitewater Outfitter - Durango Rafting, La Plata County , 28 miles away, Whitewater outfitter
 Hotels near Mancos State Park
Echo Basin Dude And Guest Ranch LLC, Mancos , 4 miles away
Sophia Retreat Event Center, Dolores , 16 miles away
Far View Lodge, Cortez , 16 miles away
Days Inn Cortez, Cortez , 20 miles away
Baymont Inn & Suites Cortez, Cortez , 20 miles away
 Ski Areas near Mancos State Park
Hesperus Ski Center, Colorado , 16 miles away, 700 foot drop, 2 lifts, 5 runs

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.