This tremendous lake has 15 square miles of surface area and 57 miles of shoreline. The waters of this lake comprise of some tremendous crappie, northern pike, smallmouth bass, bass, bluegill and walleye. This lake is a tremendous place for fishing.
16 good ski lifts move skiers up the slope, so they can enjoy the 28 runs of the close by ski area, Devils Head. Devils Head has an elevation difference of 500 feet and receives 3 feet of snow every
season. Devils Head is a good ski area, everybody likes it. 70% of the runs are green and blue and suited for kids and beginners. The rest of the 260 acres of skiable land, 30%, consists of red and black runs.