goingoutside.comLakes

US Lakes > Wisconsin > Sauk County > Deacon Thomas Lake

        
Custom Search
   

Deacon Thomas Lake

 
  Tyrol Basin is a glorious ski hill, everyone likes it. 56% of the slopes are easy and suited for kids and learners. The rest of the 30 acres of skiing area, 44%, consists of expert and advanced slopes. There are 6 great ski lifts at Tyrol Basin, a ski hill having a glorious 300-foot drop and 16 slopes. Tyrol Basin obtains an average of 4 feet of snow every winter. Nearby Deer Valley Lodge is fun for the whole family, and you'll hit upon a picturesque lake
    called Seeley Lake. And if you're still looking for more outdoors entertaining stuff just keep reading. Cedarberry Inn is a good spot to get some rest; camping is available at Cedar Hills Campground.
 


Be the first to submit input for Deacon Thomas Lake.
If you have info on Deacon Thomas Lake, Sauk County, Wisconsin please submit it here to improve this web site.





      


 

OUTDOORS_GUIDE
These outdoors activities are available near Deacon Thomas Lake.
 Lakes Near Deacon Thomas Lake:
Lake Wisconsin, Columbia County, 11 miles away
Seeley Lake, Sauk County, 12 miles away
Mirror Lake, Sauk County, 18 miles away
 Public Lands Near Deacon Thomas Lake:
Blue Mound State Park, Wisconsin, 9 miles away
Natural Bridge State Park, Wisconsin, 9 miles away
Tower Hill State Park, Wisconsin, 13 miles away
Ice Age National Scenic Trail, Madison - WI, 30 miles away
North Country National Scenic Trail, Madison - WI, 30 miles away
 Campgrounds Near Deacon Thomas Lake:
Cedar Hills Campground, Mazomanie, 8 miles away
Blue Mound State Park, Blue Mounds, 9 miles away
Brigham County Park, Blue Mounds, 9 miles away
Snuffy's Campsite, Sauk City, 10 miles away
 Hotels Near Deacon Thomas Lake:
Clarion Hotel And Convention Center, Baraboo, 15 miles away
Best Western Baraboo Inn, West Baraboo, 15 miles away
Round Barn Lodge, Spring Green, 15 miles away
Thunderbird Motor Inn, Baraboo, 16 miles away
Quality Inn Reedsburg, Reedsburg, 19 miles away
 Ski Areas Near Deacon Thomas Lake:
Tyrol Basin, Wisconsin, 9 miles away
      300 foot drop, 6 lifts, 16 runs
Devils Head, Wisconsin, 19 miles away
      500 foot drop, 16 lifts, 28 runs
Christmas Mountain, Wisconsin, 20 miles away
      250 foot drop, 3 lifts, 7 runs
 Whitewater Near Deacon Thomas Lake:
Wisconsin River, Sauk County, 10 miles away
      Class II - 0.1 miles long (Prairie du Sac)
Skillet Creek, Sauk County, 14 miles away
      Class III-IV - 1.8 miles long (Gasser Road)
Baraboo River, Sauk County, 15 miles away
      Class I(II) - 4.5 miles long (Highway 12 to Highway 113)

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.