goingoutside.comLakes

US Lakes > Washington > Yakima County > Wildcat Lake

        
Custom Search
   

Wildcat Lake

 
  29 feet of annual wonderful snow covers the nearby ski mountain Crystal Mountain having its 3,100 feet of vertical drop. 11 different ski lifts serve the 50 slopes at Crystal Mountain. Crystal Mountain is a nice ski mountain, everyone enjoys it. 65% of the slopes are beginner and intermediate and suitable for little ones and novices. The rest of the 2,600 acres of skiable land, 35%, consists of difficult slopes. Life's too short to enjoy all the exciting stuff
    near Wildcat Lake. A good site to camp here at Wildcat Lake is Pacific Crest Trail Trailcamp 2322.8. Camping is available at Pacific Crest Trail Trailcamp 2319.
 


Be the first to submit input for Wildcat Lake.
If you have info on Wildcat Lake, Northern Cascade Range, Yakima County, Washington please submit it here to improve this web site.





      


 

OUTDOORS_GUIDE
These outdoors activities are available near Wildcat Lake.
 Lakes Near Wildcat Lake:
Granite Lake, Yakima County, 6 miles away
Saint Jacobs Lake, Lewis County, 12 miles away
Flat Iron Lake, Yakima County, 17 miles away
 Public Lands Near Wildcat Lake:
Mount Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest, Washington, 13 miles away
Federation Forest State Park, Washington, 24 miles away
Lake Easton State Park, Washington, 26 miles away
Mount Rainier National Park, Ashford - WA, 38 miles away
 Campgrounds Near Wildcat Lake:
Pacific Crest Trail Trailcamp 2322.8, Goose Prairie, 2 miles away
Pacific Crest Trail Trailcamp 2319.1 - Buck Creek, Goose Prairie, 2 miles away
Pacific Crest Trail Trailcamp 2316.9 - Fish Lake, Goose Prairie, 3 miles away
Pacific Crest Trail Trailcamp 2315.6, Goose Prairie, 3 miles away
 Hotels Near Wildcat Lake:
Suncadia Resort, Cle Elum, 35 miles away
Best Western Snowcap Lodge, Cle Elum, 37 miles away
Timber Lodge Inn, Cle Elum, 39 miles away
Econo Lodge Near Suncadia Resort, Cle Elum, 39 miles away
GuestHouse Inn Enumclaw, Lincoln, 43 miles away
 Hiking Trails Near Wildcat Lake:
Swamp Lake Trail, Yakima County, 1 miles away
       7.2 hiking miles, 1563 feet elevation difference
Dewey Lake Trail, Yakima County, 3 miles away
       12 hiking miles, 1557 feet elevation difference
Bumping Lake Trail, Yakima County, 4 miles away
       18.2 hiking miles, 792 feet elevation difference
 Ski Areas Near Wildcat Lake:
Crystal Mountain, Washington, 6 miles away
      3100 foot drop, 11 lifts, 50 runs
White Pass, Washington, 9 miles away
      1500 foot drop, 6 lifts, 32 runs
Summit at Snoqualmie, Washington, 28 miles away
      2280 foot drop, 26 lifts, 96 runs
 Whitewater Near Wildcat Lake:
American River, -blank- County, 5 miles away
      Class II-III+ - 7.5 miles long (Lodgepole Campground to Hell's Crossing)
Summit Creek, Lewis County, 6 miles away
      Class V+ - 5 miles long (Soda Springs to Highway 123)
Chinook Creek, Pierce County, 8 miles away
      Class IV-V - 5 miles long (Deer Creek to Cedar Flats)

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.