goingoutside.comLakes

US Lakes > Pennsylvania > Monroe County > East Lake

        
Custom Search
   

East Lake

 
  The 16 ski runs that cover the nearby ski area Big Boulder are lots of fun; these ski runs get an average of 4 feet of snow every season. Big Boulder has a good 475-foot elevation difference, and has 7 good ski lifts. Big Boulder is a good ski area, everyone loves it. 75% of the ski runs are intermediate or beginner and appropriate for little ones and learners. The rest of the 55 acres of ski terrain, 25%, consists of difficult ski runs. Some nearby water
    includes Tripup Run. East Lake is near 940 Golf-N-Fun where you may have a load of fun. If you need a place to stay BEST WESTERN Inn At Blakeslee-Pocono is a good choice, and what would winter be without some skiing at Jack Frost.
 


Be the first to submit input for East Lake.
If you have info on East Lake, Monroe County, Pennsylvania please submit it here to improve this web site.





      


 

OUTDOORS_GUIDE
These outdoors activities are available near East Lake.
 Lakes Near East Lake:
Arrowhead Lake, Monroe County, 3 miles away
Lake Naomi, Monroe County, 5 miles away
Lake Harmony, Carbon County, 5 miles away
Big Boulder Lake, Carbon County, 6 miles away
Big Bass Lake, Lackawanna County, 7 miles away
 Public Lands Near East Lake:
Gouldsboro State Park, Pennsylvania, 7 miles away
Hickory Run State Park, Pennsylvania, 10 miles away
Tobyhanna State Park, Pennsylvania, 11 miles away
Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Corridor, Bethlehem - PA, 28 miles away
Upper Delaware Scenic & Recreational River, Beach Lake - PA, 38 miles away
Delaware National Scenic River, Bushkill - PA, 41 miles away
 Marinas On or Near East Lake:
MT Cobb Boathouse, Lake Ariel, 16 miles away
 Campgrounds Near East Lake:
WT Family Camping, Blakeslee, 4 miles away
Fern Ridge Campground, Blakeslee, 6 miles away
Peaceful Woodlands Family Campground, Blakeslee, 6 miles away
Tobyhanna State Park, Tobyhanna, 10 miles away
 Hotels Near East Lake:
Best Western Inn At Blakeslee-Pocono, Blakeslee, 4 miles away
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, White Haven, 9 miles away
Country Place Inn And Suites, White Haven, 9 miles away
Quality Inn Pocono Resort, Lake Harmony, 11 miles away
Comfort Inn & Suites, Mount Pocono, 11 miles away
 Ski Areas Near East Lake:
Big Boulder, Pennsylvania, 6 miles away
      475 foot drop, 7 lifts, 16 runs
Jack Frost, Pennsylvania, 8 miles away
      600 foot drop, 10 lifts, 21 runs
Camelback, Pennsylvania, 13 miles away
      800 foot drop, 15 lifts, 34 runs
 Whitewater Near East Lake:
Tunkhannock Creek, Monroe/Carbon County, 4 miles away
      Class I-III - 4.4 miles long (Pennsylvania Route 115 to Pennsylvania Route 940)
Lehigh River, Carbon / Lehigh / Northhampton / Monroe County, 5 miles away
      Class I-III - 82.1 miles long (Pennsylvania Route 435 to Canal Park Allentown)
Whitewater Outfitter - Whitewater Raft Center, Carbon County, 13 miles away
      Whitewater outfitter

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.