goingoutside.comLakes

US Lakes > New York > Sullivan County > Silver Lake

        
Custom Search
   

Silver Lake

 
  Holiday Mountain is a magnificent ski mountain, everyone likes it. 70% of the runs are blue and green and appropriate for young ones and beginners. The rest of the 37 acres of skiing territory, 30%, consists of advanced and expert runs. The 5 ski lifts transport skiers up the 400-foot drop at the nearby ski mountain Holiday Mountain. Holiday Mountain gets covered by an average of 4 feet of great snow every season on its 15 runs. Nearby there is a delightful
    5.5-mile-in-distance grade II-IV whitewater sweep, the Falls below Mountain Dale to Old 20 sector of Sandburg Creek. It could be said that this sweep of Sandburg Creek is a place for fun raft paddling.
 


Be the first to submit input for Silver Lake.
If you have info on Silver Lake, Sullivan County, New York please submit it here to improve this web site.





      


 

OUTDOORS_GUIDE
These outdoors activities are available near Silver Lake.
 Lakes Near Silver Lake:
Neversink Reservoir, Sullivan County, 9 miles away
Swinging Bridge Reservoir, Sullivan County, 17 miles away
Rio Reservoir, Sullivan County, 18 miles away
Alder Lake, Ulster County, 20 miles away
 Public Lands Near Silver Lake:
Minnewaska State Park Preserve, New York, 19 miles away
Lake Superior State Park, New York, 22 miles away
Goose Pond Mountain State Park, New York, 28 miles away
Delaware National Scenic River, Bushkill - PA, 39 miles away
Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area, Bushkill - PA, 39 miles away
Upper Delaware Scenic & Recreational River, Beach Lake - PA, 39 miles away
 Campgrounds Near Silver Lake:
Lazy G Campgrounds, Woodridge, 1 miles away
Hilltop Farm Campsites, Mountain Dale, 1 miles away
Lazy 'G' Campground, Woodridge, 1 miles away
Camp Binyan David, Mountain Dale, 2 miles away
 Hotels Near Silver Lake:
Ramada Rock Hill At Sullivan Center, Rock Hill, 5 miles away
Days Inn Wurtsboro, Wurtsboro, 8 miles away
Super 8 Monticello, Monticello, 9 miles away
Honors Haven Resort And Spa, Ellenville, 10 miles away
Best Western Monticello, Monticello, 11 miles away
 Hiking Trails Near Silver Lake:
Vernooy Falls Trail, Ulster County, 16 miles away
 Ski Areas Near Silver Lake:
Holiday Mountain, New York, 6 miles away
      400 foot drop, 5 lifts, 15 runs
Belleayre, New York, 23 miles away
      1404 foot drop, 8 lifts, 47 runs
Mountain Creek, New Jersey, 27 miles away
      1040 foot drop, 12 lifts, 46 runs
 Whitewater Near Silver Lake:
Sandburg Creek, Sullivan/ Ulster County, 2 miles away
      Class II-IV - 5.5 miles long (Falls below Mountain Dale to Old 20)
Beer Kill River - West Branch, Ulster County, 5 miles away
      Class III-V - 2 miles long (End of Greenfield Road Loop to end)
Neversink River, Orange/ Sullivan County, 6 miles away
      Class II-IV - 13 miles long (Rock Hill to Oakland Valley)
 Golf Courses Near Silver Lake:
Lochmor Golf Course, South Fallsburg, 6 miles away
Tarry Brae Golf Course, South Fallsburg, 6 miles away

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.