goingoutside.comLakes

US Lakes > New Jersey > Sussex County > Louemma Lake

        
Custom Search
   

Louemma Lake

 
  There is a total of 46 trails at close by Mountain Creek; this ski resort gets 5 feet of great snow per winter. There are 12 different ski lifts at Mountain Creek, and the elevation difference is 1,040 feet. Mountain Creek is a pleasant ski resort, everyone enjoys it. 58% of the trails are green and blue and suited for children and learners. The rest of the 168 acres of skiing land, 42%, consists of black and red trails. If you want to get out on the water, Greenwood
    Small Craft Marina is in close proximity; loosen up with an excellent game of mini golf at nearby Tree City Mini Golf. You'll wish for more hours in a day to enjoy all the exciting things at Louemma Lake.
 


Be the first to submit input for Louemma Lake.
If you have info on Louemma Lake, Sussex County, New Jersey please submit it here to improve this web site.





      


 

OUTDOORS_GUIDE
These outdoors activities are available near Louemma Lake.
 Lakes Near Louemma Lake:
Barry Lakes, Sussex County, 5 miles away
Silver Lake, Sussex County, 7 miles away
Deer Trail Lake, Sussex County, 8 miles away
Lake Neepaulin, Sussex County, 9 miles away
Upper Greenwood Lake, Passaic County, 9 miles away
 Public Lands Near Louemma Lake:
Goose Pond Mountain State Park, New York, 19 miles away
Sterling Forest State Park, New York, 22 miles away
Harriman State Park, New York, 27 miles away
Delaware National Scenic River, Bushkill - PA, 32 miles away
Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area, Bushkill - PA, 32 miles away
Gateway National Recreation Area, Brooklyn - NY, 45 miles away
 Marinas On or Near Louemma Lake:
Greenwood Small Craft Marina, Hewitt, 12 miles away
Greenwood Lake Marina, Hewitt, 12 miles away
Motor Sports Marina and Campground, Hewitt, 12 miles away
Willow Point Marina, Greenwood Lake, 14 miles away
Quarterdeck Marine, Ringwood, 15 miles away
 Campgrounds Near Louemma Lake:
Pochunk Mt Shelter - Appalachian Trail, Glenwood, 1 miles away
Toye's Recreation, Sussex, 3 miles away
Tall Timbers Campground, Sussex, 3 miles away
Wawayanda Shelter - Appalachian Trail, New Milford, 7 miles away
 Hotels Near Louemma Lake:
Alpine Haus, Vernon, 3 miles away
Mineral Resort And Spa, Hamburg, 4 miles away
Quality Inn Near Mountain Creek, Vernon, 6 miles away
Inn At Stony Creek, Warwick, 10 miles away
Sleep Inn & Suites Middletown, Middletown, 10 miles away
 Ski Areas Near Louemma Lake:
Mountain Creek, New Jersey, 3 miles away
      1040 foot drop, 12 lifts, 46 runs
Hidden Valley, New Jersey, 4 miles away
      620 foot drop, 4 lifts, 12 runs
Mt. Peter, New York, 14 miles away
      400 foot drop, 3 lifts, 11 runs
 Whitewater Near Louemma Lake:
Clove Brook, Sussex County, 11 miles away
      Class IV-V - 1.5 miles long (Colesville to Route 651)
Pequannock River, Passaic Morris County, 12 miles away
      Class II-IV - 16 miles long (Route 51 to Alt Route 511)
Paulins Kill River, Sussex Warren County, 13 miles away
      Class I-II - 17 miles long (Stillwater to Delaware River)
 Golf Courses Near Louemma Lake:
Ballyowen Golf Club, Franklin, 7 miles away

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.