goingoutside.comLakes

US Lakes > New Jersey > Sussex County > Fawn Lake

        
Custom Search
   

Fawn Lake

 
  Mountain Creek is a great ski mountain, everybody loves it. 58% of the trails are intermediate or beginner and suitable for kids and beginners. The rest of the 168 acres of skiing area, 42%, consists of black and red trails. The 46 trails of Mountain Creek are all enjoyable and are served by 12 lifts. The elevation difference is 1,040 feet, and this ski mountain gets 5 feet of ice cold snow per year. The skiing at Hidden Valley is magnificent; Deer Trail
    Lake Dam is not far at all from Fawn Lake. The striking marina of Beebe Marina is a splendid site to leave dry land behind. A day on the slopes of Mountain Creek is just what you need; head out on the scenic water at Marina Beach Three.
 


Be the first to submit input for Fawn Lake.
If you have info on Fawn Lake, Sussex County, New Jersey please submit it here to improve this web site.





      


 

OUTDOORS_GUIDE
These outdoors activities are available near Fawn Lake.
 Lakes Near Fawn Lake:
Deer Trail Lake, Sussex County, 0 miles away
Silver Lake, Sussex County, 1 miles away
Lake Stockholm, Sussex County, 2 miles away
Beaver Lake, Sussex County, 3 miles away
Lake Acquackanonk, Sussex County, 4 miles away
 Public Lands Near Fawn Lake:
Goose Pond Mountain State Park, New York, 24 miles away
Sterling Forest State Park, New York, 24 miles away
Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area, Pennsylvania, 29 miles away
Delaware National Scenic River, Bushkill - PA, 29 miles away
Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area, Bushkill - PA, 29 miles away
Gateway National Recreation Area, Brooklyn - NY, 41 miles away
 Marinas On or Near Fawn Lake:
Marina Beach Three, Sparta, 10 miles away
Beebe Marina, Lake Hopatcong, 10 miles away
Bridge Marina, Lake Hopatcong, 10 miles away
Lee's County Park Marina, Mount Arlington, 12 miles away
Johnny's Marina, Hopatcong, 13 miles away
 Campgrounds Near Fawn Lake:
Camp Nyoda, Oak Ridge, 5 miles away
Sun Air Lakeside Camp, Oak Ridge, 5 miles away
Toye's Recreation, Sussex, 6 miles away
Tall Timbers Campground, Sussex, 6 miles away
 Hotels Near Fawn Lake:
Quality Inn Near Mountain Creek, Vernon, 3 miles away
Mineral Resort And Spa, Hamburg, 4 miles away
Alpine Haus, Vernon, 5 miles away
Hilton Garden Inn Rockaway, Rockaway, 11 miles away
Hampton Inn Denville-Rockaway-Parsippany NJ, Denville, 11 miles away
 Ski Areas Near Fawn Lake:
Mountain Creek, New Jersey, 4 miles away
      1040 foot drop, 12 lifts, 46 runs
Hidden Valley, New Jersey, 5 miles away
      620 foot drop, 4 lifts, 12 runs
Mt. Peter, New York, 17 miles away
      400 foot drop, 3 lifts, 11 runs
 Whitewater Near Fawn Lake:
Paulins Kill River, Sussex Warren County, 5 miles away
      Class I-II - 17 miles long (Stillwater to Delaware River)
Pequannock River, Passaic Morris County, 7 miles away
      Class II-IV - 16 miles long (Route 51 to Alt Route 511)
Clove Brook, Sussex County, 12 miles away
      Class IV-V - 1.5 miles long (Colesville to Route 651)
 Golf Courses Near Fawn Lake:
Ballyowen Golf Club, Franklin, 4 miles away

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.