goingoutside.comLakes

US Lakes > New Hampshire > Merrimack County > Suncook River Reservoir

        
Custom Search
   

Suncook River Reservoir

 
  The 11 runs at McIntyre are all pleasant; the vertical drop is 300 feet at this ski hill. McIntyre gets covered by 10 feet of good snow yearly and has 5 ski lifts to take all the skiers up the hill. McIntyre is a delightful ski hill, everybody loves it. 80% of the runs are blue and green and well suited for kids and learners. The rest of the 15 acres of ski terrain, 20%, consists of demanding runs. Ames Brook is a pleasant local stream, and go on a tour to Lucky
    7 Stables in the event that you want to ride a horse. Buck Street West Dam is worth checking out if you're here, and the friendly people of Suncook like to hang out close by.
 


Be the first to submit input for Suncook River Reservoir.
If you have info on Suncook River Reservoir, Merrimack County, New Hampshire please submit it here to improve this web site.





      


 

OUTDOORS_GUIDE
These outdoors activities are available near Suncook River Reservoir.
 Lakes Near Suncook River Reservoir:
Tower Hill Pond, Rockingham County, 7 miles away
Northwood Lake, Rockingham County, 10 miles away
Jenness Pond, Rockingham County, 12 miles away
Upper Suncook Lake, Belknap County, 14 miles away
Lower Suncook Lake, Belknap County, 14 miles away
 Public Lands Near Suncook River Reservoir:
Bear Brook State Park, New Hampshire, 4 miles away
Pawtuckaway State Park, New Hampshire, 17 miles away
Lowell-Dracut-Tyngsboro State Forest, Massachusetts, 25 miles away
Boston Harbor Islands National Recreation Area, Boston - MA, 47 miles away
Blackstone River Valley National Heritage Corridor, Woonsocket - RI, 59 miles away
 Marinas On or Near Suncook River Reservoir:
Jay's Marina, Tilton, 19 miles away
 Campgrounds Near Suncook River Reservoir:
Twin Oaks Campground, Suncook, 2 miles away
Circle 9 Ranch Campground, Epsom, 5 miles away
Epsom Valley Campground, Epsom, 5 miles away
Lazy River Family Campground, Epsom, 5 miles away
 Hotels Near Suncook River Reservoir:
Quality Inn Loudon-Concord, Loudon, 6 miles away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Hooksett, Hooksett, 7 miles away
Fireside Inn And Suites- W Leb, Lebanon, 8 miles away
Best Western Concord Inn & Suites, Concord, 8 miles away
Residence Inn Concord, Concord, 8 miles away
 Ski Areas Near Suncook River Reservoir:
McIntyre, New Hampshire, 8 miles away
      300 foot drop, 5 lifts, 11 runs
Gunstock, New Hampshire, 19 miles away
      1400 foot drop, 8 lifts, 45 runs
Abenaki, New Hampshire, 26 miles away
      100 foot drop, 2 lifts, 6 runs
 Whitewater Near Suncook River Reservoir:
Little Suncook, Merrimack County, 9 miles away
      Class IV - 3.1 miles long (Northwood to Gossville)
Merrimack River, Hillsborough County, 9 miles away
      Class I-II+(III) - 5.3 miles long (Amoskeag Falls to Goffs Falls)
Suncook River, Merrimack County, 9 miles away
      Class I-II+(III) - 6 miles long (Pittsfield to North Chichester)

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.