goingoutside.comLakes

US Lakes > New Hampshire > Merrimack County > Knights Meadow Marsh Reservoir

        
Custom Search
   

Knights Meadow Marsh Reservoir

 
  Pats Peak is a nice ski hill, everyone enjoys it. 68% of the runs are intermediate or beginner and fitting for children and beginners. The rest of the 72 acres of skiable terrain, 32%, consists of hard runs. The 710 feet of drop at nearby Pats Peak is sheer amusement. Pats Peak gets 6 feet of ice cold snow per winter on its 21 runs that are served by its 8 good ski lifts. Any time is a good time at Knights Meadow Marsh Reservoir if you adore the outdoors.
    Cold Brook Campground is a wonderful local campground, and if you need a place to stay Henniker Motel is a perfect choice. There's just no way anyone can get bored here at Knights Meadow Marsh Reservoir.
 


Be the first to submit input for Knights Meadow Marsh Reservoir.
If you have info on Knights Meadow Marsh Reservoir, Merrimack County, New Hampshire please submit it here to improve this web site.





      


 

OUTDOORS_GUIDE
These outdoors activities are available near Knights Meadow Marsh Reservoir.
 Lakes Near Knights Meadow Marsh Reservoir:
Pillsbury Lake, Merrimack County, 6 miles away
Webster Lake, Merrimack County, 9 miles away
Weare Reservoir, Hillsborough County, 11 miles away
Lake Massasecum, Merrimack County, 12 miles away
Mount William Pond, Hillsborough County, 13 miles away
 Public Lands Near Knights Meadow Marsh Reservoir:
Rollins State Park, New Hampshire, 8 miles away
Winslow State Park, New Hampshire, 9 miles away
Wellington State Beach, New Hampshire, 17 miles away
Blackstone River Valley National Heritage Corridor, Woonsocket - RI, 69 miles away
Boston Harbor Islands National Recreation Area, Boston - MA, 69 miles away
 Marinas On or Near Knights Meadow Marsh Reservoir:
Jay's Marina, Tilton, 19 miles away
 Campgrounds Near Knights Meadow Marsh Reservoir:
Cold Brook Campground, Webster, 4 miles away
Sandy Beach Family Campground, Contoocook, 6 miles away
Camp Kenwood & Evergreen, Andover, 6 miles away
Rock' N Birch Campground, Henniker, 7 miles away
 Hotels Near Knights Meadow Marsh Reservoir:
The Maples At Warner, Warner, 5 miles away
Henniker Motel, Henniker, 8 miles away
Colby Hill Inn, Henniker, 9 miles away
Super 8 Tilton/Lake Winnipesaukee, Tilton, 15 miles away
Holiday Inn Express & Suites TILTON - LAKES REGION, Tilton, 15 miles away
 Ski Areas Near Knights Meadow Marsh Reservoir:
Pats Peak, New Hampshire, 8 miles away
      710 foot drop, 8 lifts, 21 runs
Ragged Mountain, New Hampshire, 10 miles away
      1250 foot drop, 5 lifts, 45 runs
Crotched Mountain, New Hampshire, 18 miles away
      875 foot drop, 5 lifts, 23 runs
 Whitewater Near Knights Meadow Marsh Reservoir:
Blackwater River, Merrimack County, 4 miles away
      Class II-IV - 2.5 miles long (Route 127 to Snyder's Mill)
Merrimack River, Merrimack County, 9 miles away
      Class I - 18 miles long (Franklin to Penacook)
Contoocook River, Hillsborough County, 10 miles away
      Class II(III) - 2 miles long (Henniker)

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.