goingoutside.comLakes

US Lakes > Michigan > Kalkaska County > Priests Lake

        
Custom Search
   

Priests Lake

 
  Shanty Creek nearby is a nice ski area; it gets 17 feet of fluffy snow every year; it has 49 ski slopes, 10 ski lifts, and a pleasant 450-foot height difference. Shanty Creek is a pleasant ski area, everybody enjoys it. 67% of the ski slopes are green and blue and suited for young ones and beginners. The rest of the 400 acres of skiable area, 33%, consists of difficult ski slopes. In the event that you are searching for a marina, Harborage Marina Association
    is around here. Lakes? Sure, Lake Five is in the neighborhood, and skiing at Shanty Creek is one of those things you just ought to do. For you golfers we recommend nearby Twin Birch Golf Club, and for all you boaters, Luhrs Landing Marina is a splendid marina around here.
 


Be the first to submit input for Priests Lake.
If you have info on Priests Lake, Kalkaska County, Michigan please submit it here to improve this web site.





      


 

OUTDOORS_GUIDE
These outdoors activities are available near Priests Lake.
 Lakes Near Priests Lake:
Lake Five, Kalkaska County, 3 miles away
Lost Lake, Kalkaska County, 4 miles away
Crawford Lake, Kalkaska County, 4 miles away
Little Twin Lake, Kalkaska County, 8 miles away
Starvation Lake, Kalkaska County, 9 miles away
 Public Lands Near Priests Lake:
Young State Park, Michigan, 21 miles away
N. Higgins Lake State Park, Michigan, 27 miles away
Otsego Lake State Park, Michigan, 28 miles away
Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, Empire - MI, 65 miles away
 Marinas On or Near Priests Lake:
Rose Marys Dockage, Kalkaska, 8 miles away
Luhrs Landing Marina, Rapid City, 17 miles away
Four Seasons Marina, East Jordan, 17 miles away
Harborage Marina Association, Boyne City, 20 miles away
 Campgrounds Near Priests Lake:
Rapid River Campground, Mancelona, 2 miles away
Camp Tanuga, Kalkaska, 3 miles away
Kalkaska County Log Lake Park, Kalkaska, 4 miles away
Manistee Station Cabin and Camping, Kalkaska, 5 miles away
 Hotels Near Priests Lake:
Econo Lodge Kalkaska, Kalkaska, 7 miles away
LEGEND COTTAGE INN, Bellaire, 9 miles away
Torch Lake Bed And Breakfast, Central Lake, 18 miles away
Bluegreen Vacations Mountain Run At Boyne, An Ascend Resort, Boyne Falls, 20 miles away
Water Street Inn, Boyne City, 20 miles away
 Ski Areas Near Priests Lake:
Shanty Creek, Michigan, 10 miles away
      450 foot drop, 10 lifts, 49 runs
Boyne Mountain, Michigan, 20 miles away
      500 foot drop, 14 lifts, 60 runs
Hanson Hills, Michigan, 24 miles away
      225 foot drop, 5 lifts, 11 runs
 Golf Courses Near Priests Lake:
Twin Birch Golf Club, Kalkaska, 6 miles away

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.