goingoutside.comLakes

US Lakes > Maine > Franklin County > Little Norridgewock Stream Reservoir

        
Custom Search
   

Little Norridgewock Stream Reservoir

 
  Titcomb is a great ski mountain, everyone loves it. 67% of the runs are green and blue and suitable for children and beginners. The rest of the 130 acres of skiable terrain, 33%, consists of challenging runs. Ski down the 15 runs of Titcomb; this ski mountain has an elevation difference of 350 feet. Titcomb has 2 great ski lifts and receives on average 9 feet of snow every season. There's a wonderful grade II-III segment of whitewater nearby on Sandy River,
    the 6-mile-long Farmington Falls to New Sharon portion. This portion of Sandy River is a mid difficulty segment for raft paddling. A nearby type II whitewater bit is to be found on Wilson Stream; the Wilton to East Wilton sector is 3.
 


Be the first to submit input for Little Norridgewock Stream Reservoir.
If you have info on Little Norridgewock Stream Reservoir, Franklin County, Maine please submit it here to improve this web site.





      


 

OUTDOORS_GUIDE
These outdoors activities are available near Little Norridgewock Stream Reservoir.
 Lakes Near Little Norridgewock Stream Reservoir:
Echo Lake, Kennebec County, 8 miles away
Pocasset Lake, Kennebec County, 10 miles away
Torsey Lake, Kennebec County, 11 miles away
Androscoggin Lake, Kennebec County, 11 miles away
Great Pond, Kennebec County, 17 miles away
 Public Lands Near Little Norridgewock Stream Reservoir:
Mt. Blue State Park, Maine, 23 miles away
Peacock Beach State Park, Maine, 25 miles away
Range Ponds State Park, Maine, 31 miles away
 Campgrounds Near Little Norridgewock Stream Reservoir:
Nor-40 Campground, Farmington, 6 miles away
Twin Pond Campground, Farmington, 6 miles away
East Livermore Campgrounds, Kennebec County, 6 miles away
Nor 40 Campground, Franklin County, 7 miles away
 Hotels Near Little Norridgewock Stream Reservoir:
Colonial Valley Motel, Farmington, 6 miles away
Mount Blue Motel, Farmington, 6 miles away
Comfort Inn & Suites, Wilton, 6 miles away
Maple Hill Farm Inn And Confer, Hallowell, 22 miles away
Super 8 Augusta, Augusta, 22 miles away
 Ski Areas Near Little Norridgewock Stream Reservoir:
Titcomb, Maine, 8 miles away
      350 foot drop, 2 lifts, 15 runs
Lost Valley, Maine, 24 miles away
      240 foot drop, 2 lifts, 17 runs
Sugarloaf USA, Maine, 29 miles away
      2820 foot drop, 15 lifts, 129 runs
 Whitewater Near Little Norridgewock Stream Reservoir:
Sandy River, Franklin County, 3 miles away
      Class II-III - 6 miles long (Farmington Falls to New Sharon)
Wilson Stream, Franklin County, 9 miles away
      Class II - 3.5 miles long (Wilton to East Wilton)
Temple Stream, Franklin County, 13 miles away
      Class II-III - 8.5 miles long (Drury Pond to Sandy River)

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.