goingoutside.comLakes

US Lakes > Massachusetts > Essex County > Lawrence Reservoir

        
Custom Search
   

Lawrence Reservoir

 
  Bradford is a fine ski hill, everybody loves it. 60% of the trails are blue and green and appropriate for young ones and learners. The rest of the 18 acres of skiing land, 40%, consists of tough trails. The 7 feet of fluffy snow that fall per winter at the close by ski hill Bradford is good. Bradford has 8 good ski lifts, a fine 300-foot height difference, and 13 trails. Go on a journey to Oakledge Farm if you want to ride a horse; a magnificent place to
    camp here at Lawrence Reservoir is Lorraine Park Campground. Head out on the striking water at Mackenzie's Landing Marina. While you're here at Lawrence Reservoir you may check out nearby petting zoo Michelle's Menagerie - Animal ShowsBirthday Parties and pet several cute animals.
 


Be the first to submit input for Lawrence Reservoir.
If you have info on Lawrence Reservoir, Essex County, Massachusetts please submit it here to improve this web site.





      


 

OUTDOORS_GUIDE
These outdoors activities are available near Lawrence Reservoir.
 Lakes Near Lawrence Reservoir:
Ames Pond, Middlesex County, 5 miles away
Arlington Mill Reservoir, Rockingham County, 6 miles away
Lake Cochichewick, Essex County, 6 miles away
Canobie Lake, Rockingham County, 7 miles away
Big Island Pond, Rockingham County, 8 miles away
 Public Lands Near Lawrence Reservoir:
Lawrence Heritage State Park, Massachusetts, 2 miles away
Harold Parker State Forest, Massachusetts, 9 miles away
Lowell-Dracut-Tyngsboro State Forest, Massachusetts, 13 miles away
Boston Harbor Islands National Recreation Area, Boston - MA, 20 miles away
Blackstone River Valley National Heritage Corridor, Woonsocket - RI, 42 miles away
Quinebaug & Shetucket Rivers Valley National Heritage Corridor, Putnam - CT, 62 miles away
 Marinas On or Near Lawrence Reservoir:
Dockside Marina, Salem, 7 miles away
Kazmiera Marina, Haverhill, 11 miles away
Maravelaki Marina, Medford, 17 miles away
Mackenzie's Landing Marina, Amesbury, 17 miles away
Kappa Marina, Saugus, 18 miles away
 Campgrounds Near Lawrence Reservoir:
Lorraine Park Campground, Essex County, 8 miles away
Harold Parker State Forest, North Reading, 8 miles away
Sunset Park, Hampstead, 9 miles away
Sanborn Shore Acres, Hampstead, 9 miles away
 Hotels Near Lawrence Reservoir:
Homewood Suites By Hilton Boston - Andover, Andover, 1 miles away
Courtyard Boston Andover, Andover, 1 miles away
DoubleTree By Hilton Boston-Andover, Andover, 2 miles away
Days Hotel & Conference Center - Methuen MA, Methuen, 2 miles away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Boston-Andover, Andover, 2 miles away
 Ski Areas Near Lawrence Reservoir:
Bradford, Massachusetts, 9 miles away
      300 foot drop, 8 lifts, 13 runs
McIntyre, New Hampshire, 23 miles away
      300 foot drop, 5 lifts, 11 runs
Blue Hills, Massachusetts, 25 miles away
      309 foot drop, 5 lifts, 8 runs
 Whitewater Near Lawrence Reservoir:
Concord River, Middlesex County, 9 miles away
      Class III+(IV) - 1.5 miles long (Close to Lowell)
 Golf Courses Near Lawrence Reservoir:
Merrimack Golf Club, Methuen, 3 miles away
Rolling Green Golf Course, Andover, 3 miles away

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.