4 feet of good snow fall per year on the 25 ski slopes of Wilmot mountain. This nearby ski area has an altitude difference of 260 feet and has 11 great ski lifts. Wilmot mountain is a great ski area, everyone loves it. 60% of the ski slopes are easy and fitting for young ones and learners. The rest of the 120 acres of skiing area, 40%, consists of hard ski slopes. This lake is so wonderful. Head out on the pretty
water at Webb's Boat Service & Marina, and going for a good fishing trip at Albatross Fishing Charters is always enjoyable. Yep, outdoors cool stuff to do are beyond doubt abundant here at Cross Lake.