goingoutside.comLakes

US Lakes > Colorado > La Plata County > Webb Lake

        
Custom Search
   

Webb Lake

 
  The 85 ski slopes at Purgatory are all delightful; the elevation difference is 2,029 feet at this ski hill. Purgatory gets covered by 22 feet of ice cold snow per winter and has 11 ski lifts to transport all the skiers up the hill. Purgatory is a good ski hill, everyone enjoys it. 74% of the ski slopes are green and blue and well suited for kids and novices. The rest of the 1,200 acres of skiable land, 26%, consists of expert and advanced ski slopes. Webb Lake
    is one of the lakes here in the San Juan and Jemez Mountains. Canyon Creek has a grade V+ part of whitewater close by. The 3-mile-long to Animas River sector is pleasant to kayak.
 


Be the first to submit input for Webb Lake.
If you have info on Webb Lake, San Juan and Jemez Mountains, La Plata County, Colorado please submit it here to improve this web site.





      


 

OUTDOORS_GUIDE
These outdoors activities are available near Webb Lake.
 Lakes Near Webb Lake:
Vallecito Lake, San Juan County, 11 miles away
 Public Lands Near Webb Lake:
San Juan National Forest, Colorado, 14 miles away
Ridgway State Park, Colorado, 35 miles away
Navajo Lake State Park, New Mexico, 35 miles away
Aztec Ruins National Monument, Aztec - NM, 47 miles away
Mesa Verde National Park, Mesa Verde National Park - CO, 54 miles away
Yucca House National Monument, Mesa Verde National Park - CO, 54 miles away
 Marinas On or Near Webb Lake:
Vallecito Doc's Marina, Bayfield, 14 miles away
 Campgrounds Near Webb Lake:
Lime Creek Campground, San Juan County, 6 miles away
Bear Creek Campground, La Plata County, 6 miles away
Transfer Park Campground, La Plata County, 8 miles away
Florida Campground, La Plata County, 8 miles away
 Hotels Near Webb Lake:
Teller House, Silverton, 12 miles away
The Ice House Condominiums, Telluride, 21 miles away
The Ice House Lodge, Telluride, 21 miles away
Camel's Garden, Telluride, 21 miles away
Iron Horse Inn, Durango, 21 miles away
 Ski Areas Near Webb Lake:
Purgatory, Colorado, 10 miles away
      2029 foot drop, 11 lifts, 85 runs
Silverton, Colorado, 10 miles away
      3200 foot drop, 1 lifts, 1 runs
Kendall Mountain, Colorado, 12 miles away
      400 foot drop, 1 lifts, 3 runs
 Whitewater Near Webb Lake:
Canyon Creek, La Plata County, 7 miles away
      Class V+ - 3 miles long (to Animas River)
Lime Creek, -blank- County, 8 miles away
      Class V+ - 3 miles long (1st Gorge)
Animas River, San Juan/ La Plata County, 8 miles away
      Class IV-V - 2.6 miles long (Tacoma to Rockwood Rail Yard)

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.