goingoutside.comLakes

US Lakes > Colorado > La Plata County > McCullogh Reservoir

        
Custom Search
   

McCullogh Reservoir

 
  Nearby Hesperus Ski Center is a ski hill featuring a splendid 700-foot altitude difference. Hesperus Ski Center has 5 runs and 2 different ski lifts and boasts 25 feet of beautiful snow annually. Hesperus Ski Center is a splendid ski hill, everyone likes it. 80% of the runs are intermediate or beginner and well suited for little ones and beginners. The rest of the 80 acres of skiable terrain, 20%, consists of expert and advanced runs. This lake is so wonderful.
    A great game of mini golf is always enjoyable at Durango Park; the best way to spend a winter day is on the slopes of close by Hesperus Ski Center.
 


Be the first to submit input for McCullogh Reservoir.
If you have info on McCullogh Reservoir, La Plata County, Colorado please submit it here to improve this web site.





      


 

OUTDOORS_GUIDE
These outdoors activities are available near McCullogh Reservoir.
 Lakes Near McCullogh Reservoir:
Pastorius Reservoir, La Plata County, 11 miles away
Mormon Reservoir, La Plata County, 12 miles away
 Public Lands Near McCullogh Reservoir:
Mancos State Park, Colorado, 24 miles away
Navajo State Park, Colorado, 29 miles away
Navajo Lake State Park, New Mexico, 34 miles away
Aztec Ruins National Monument, Aztec - NM, 19 miles away
Mesa Verde National Park, Mesa Verde National Park - CO, 32 miles away
Yucca House National Monument, Mesa Verde National Park - CO, 32 miles away
 Campgrounds Near McCullogh Reservoir:
Lightner Creek Campground, Durango, 6 miles away
Cotton wood RV Park, Durango, 7 miles away
La Plata County Fairgrounds, Durango, 9 miles away
Junction Creek, Durango, 9 miles away
 Hotels Near McCullogh Reservoir:
Best Western Durango Inn & Suites, Durango, 7 miles away
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites DURANGO CENTRAL, Durango, 7 miles away
Residence Inn Durango, Durango, 7 miles away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Durango, Durango, 7 miles away
Super 8 Durango, Durango, 7 miles away
 Ski Areas Near McCullogh Reservoir:
Hesperus Ski Center, Colorado, 9 miles away
      700 foot drop, 2 lifts, 5 runs
Purgatory, Colorado, 27 miles away
      2029 foot drop, 11 lifts, 85 runs
Silverton, Colorado, 40 miles away
      3200 foot drop, 1 lifts, 1 runs
 Whitewater Near McCullogh Reservoir:
Whitewater Outfitter - 4 Corners Whitewater, La Plata County, 8 miles away
      Whitewater outfitter
Animas River, La Plata County, 8 miles away
      Class II-III - 12 miles long (Purple Cliffs to State line)
Whitewater Outfitter - Durango Rafting, La Plata County, 8 miles away
      Whitewater outfitter

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.