goingoutside.comLakes

US Lakes > Arizona > Apache County > Lee Valley Reservoir

MORE INFO

        
Custom Search
   

Lee Valley Reservoir

 
 Gabaldon campground is restricted to campers with stock animals.

The 65 runs that cover the close by ski area Sunrise Park are lots of fun; these runs get an average of 21 feet of white snow every year. Sunrise Park has a fine 1,800-foot height difference, and has 10 lifts. Sunrise Park is a fine ski area, everybody likes it. 80% of the runs are easy and fitting for children and novices. The rest of the 800 acres of ski terrain, 20%, consists of advanced
    and expert runs. This lake is so wonderful. If you need a location to stay BEST WESTERN Sunrise Inn is a tremendous choice, and Wiltbank Trail Rides is a glorious position to ride horses near Lee Valley Reservoir.
 





      


  Map
map
Detailed Map




Weather
weather
Local weather forecast


Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.