goingoutside.comLakes

US Lakes > Arizona > Coconino County > Crater Lake

        
Custom Search
   

Crater Lake

 
  Arizona Snowbowl is a great ski mountain, everybody enjoys it. 79% of the ski slopes are blue and green and suited for children and learners. The rest of the 137 acres of skiing area, 21%, consists of red and black ski slopes. There are 32 ski slopes to choose from and 4 good ski lifts at the nearby ski mountain Arizona Snowbowl. Arizona Snowbowl boasts on average 22 feet of great snow every season and has a great 2,300-foot drop. The nice people of Flagstaff
    like to hang out nearby, and don't leave Crater Lake without first going for a hike along the Kendrick Peak Trail. That right there is a load already, but it continues; Crater Lake has it all.
 


Be the first to submit input for Crater Lake.
If you have info on Crater Lake, Coconino County, Arizona please submit it here to improve this web site.





      


 

OUTDOORS_GUIDE
These outdoors activities are available near Crater Lake.
 Public Lands Near Crater Lake:
Slide Rock State Park, Arizona, 27 miles away
Red Rock State Park, Arizona, 34 miles away
Dead Horse Ranch State Park, Arizona, 40 miles away
Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument, Flagstaff - AZ, 19 miles away
Walnut Canyon National Monument, Flagstaff - AZ, 20 miles away
Wupatki National Monument, Flagstaff - AZ, 20 miles away
 Campgrounds Near Crater Lake:
Arizona Snow Bowl Campground, Coconino County, 9 miles away
Freidlein Prairie, Bellemont, 10 miles away
Pine View RV Park - Camp Navajo, Parks, 11 miles away
FSR 522 Site 6, Bellemont, 12 miles away
 Hotels Near Crater Lake:
Days Inn Bellemont, Bellemont, 10 miles away
Days Inn Flagstaff - West Route 66, Flagstaff, 16 miles away
Travelodge Flagstaff University West, Flagstaff, 16 miles away
DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Flagstaff, Flagstaff, 16 miles away
PROPERTY OFFLINE - BNFLAG, Flagstaff, 16 miles away
 Hiking Trails Near Crater Lake:
Kendrick Peak Trail, Coconino County, 3 miles away
       5.2 hiking miles, 2536 feet elevation difference
 Ski Areas Near Crater Lake:
Arizona Snowbowl, Arizona, 9 miles away
      2300 foot drop, 4 lifts, 32 runs
Williams, Arizona, 29 miles away
      600 foot drop, 2 lifts, 7 runs
 Whitewater Near Crater Lake:
Whitewater Outfitter - Ceiba Adventures, Coconino County, 16 miles away
      Whitewater outfitter
Whitewater Outfitter - Humphrey Summit Ski, Coconino County, 16 miles away
      Whitewater outfitter
Whitewater Outfitter - Canyon REO, Coconino County, 18 miles away
      Whitewater outfitter

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.